Bonk Jiggs!

JigglyGumballs

Hello and welcome to the place to bonk me for trading picks! (AKA @Domg5's new favourite place possibly) Feel free to use this thread to give a good ol' bonk in my noggin every time I do something bad! What do I mean by 'bad'? Well that is completely subjective and entirely up to your heart's content on what you think is bad!

For added pain for me, feel free to ping me every time I get bonked! (Not on discord pls just here, god forbid you bonk me and ping me on discord)

Side note: Don't actually do anything offensive or mean-spirited, this is just a thread where you can make fun of me in the name of light-heartedness. Have fun tho!

lmaoripjiggs.jpg.6782ae46752c9b6850dd71fc1fe19c40.jpg

Edited by JigglyGumballs

200.gif

you didnt answer my question on an even day that was post election year exactly 42 days, 3 hours, 46 minutes, and 2 seconds after an american president was inaugurated and it wasnt on the moons 3rd phase in its cycle @JigglyGumballs

Edited by Wolverine

13 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

200.gif

you didnt answer my question on an even day that was post election year exactly 42 days, 3 hours, 46 minutes, and 2 seconds after an american president was inaugurated and it wasnt on the moons 3rd phase in its cycle @JigglyGumballs

Episode 5 What GIF by The Office

12 hours ago, Domg5 said:

You betrayed Canada in the wjc

Bonk Lfl GIF by Team Vitality

Blame Team Canada for allowing his services to become available to Team Mercenaries. 

Star Wars D GIF by Disney+

• 1 year later...