S75 Vanny Draft: A Year Later, Part 2

NSG

Javad Kamkar, D, 321 TPE: He was drafted at 187, and gained 134 TPE between now and then. In the minors, he scored just 11 goals, but had a whopping 74 assists for 85 points, as well as 83 blocked shots and 53 hits for Houston. Also, in what is now 19 career games for WJC Asia, Kamkar has 6 goals, 19 assists, 25 points, 54 hits, and 53 shots blocked. On pace for 1,200+ TPE in his career, he was a pretty good bargain for 21st overall, especially since the 2 guys chosen ahead of him either went IA or still can’t crack the majors, he’s got an A- rating.

Henry Tucker, 355 TPE: That’s me, and I’ll try to make this short. I gained 169 TPE, scored 73 points in the minors with 186 hits, and made it on to Team USA for the WJC. Seems like a pretty good bargain for 26th overall, and I’m on pace for anywhere between 1300-1500 TPE, because, sadly, Imma lose a few weeks of earning going on weeklong vacations 😢A+.

Tater Tot, 278 TPE: Well, well, well, after earning welfare pre-draft, Tot decided to max earn, which helped him realize a gain of 147 TPE (he started at 131 on draft day), and a spot on the major league roster. With Minnesota, he was 30-9-6 with a stellar 2.86 GAA and helped us get into the playoffs. With Team Canada, he’s had some tough luck, going 2-5-2, but has a solid 3.17 GAA. A+

Loic Trepanier, Retired: Well, he retired after falling behind to Tot by an amazingly wide margin, though he did go 25-31-5 with a 3.62 GAA Philly. However, he still retired, which earns him an F. In future draft rankings, he’ll no longer be featured for obvious reasons.

The grades are more subjective, and don’t reflect the user necessarily, or the management either, just a noob’s perspective on life.

Mentioned People

Spoiler

@Parriyah9374

Spoiler

@Trunkxolotl

Spoiler