S77 Regular Season Index & Live Sim Hub

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHLM GM As with the last few seasons, GM's are no longer required to email in their lines to submit them. To send in your lines please use the Team Management section of the portal. The process for downloading the client file and using STHS to make your lines is still the same, and if you have manual requests due to waiver pick ups or other roster changes please PM me your notes. For this first set if there any any issues in your rosters please let me know as soon as possible so I can correct them before the first sim on Monday.

Also like the last few seasons the farm system is on since it needs to be on all season or not at all. While the Junior system is not in use games will still be simmed (they are done at the same time) but they won't be posted. If we click Juniors over to being active we'll get games posted for it as well. You guys will be in charge of your junior lines as well as your pro lines when the time comes to turn it on so make sure you remember that.

An extra note this season as well, as per the announcement here sims will be live for both leagues moving forward. I cannot promise you a specific time for these and, likelywise, I can't promise you they will be very entertaining; in fact I can almost guarantee that they won't be. However in an effort to be more transparent with our simming you will all be able to watch me click buttons in all it's glory. I will do my best to put a message in here and on discord whenever I go live but may forget some days. In any case the live sims will always be in the same place which is embedded below.

Man, these index posts are getting longer and longer. Anyway, good luck to everyone this season and let's have another good one! :cheers: 

• Commissioner
Just now, Jericho said:

I assume the storm we have is even worse in Halifax? Be safe brah

It wasn’t bad actually, all rain here but annoyingly that turned into thunderstorms at one point which knocked our power out for a bit. I was stuck at the office at the time and it’s back on at home now but in the “reasonable timeframe in which I could sim” I was pretty much dead in the water.

Just now, Beketov said:

It wasn’t bad actually, all rain here but annoyingly that turned into thunderstorms at one point which knocked our power out for a bit. I was stuck at the office at the time and it’s back on at home now but in the “reasonable timeframe in which I could sim” I was pretty much dead in the water.

Yeah basically the same here, but I'm lucky enough that my apartment is right between two power junctions, so the lights will dim occasionally but we rarely lose power.

• Commissioner
Just now, Jericho said:

Yeah basically the same here, but I'm lucky enough that my apartment is right between two power junctions, so the lights will dim occasionally but we rarely lose power.

Meanwhile my office loses power over a slight breeze (never for long but enough to be annoying) and my home isn’t much better. My record was 15 restarts in an hour (power would flash, stay on long enough to get the computer back up and avid open again then flash again) at the office once. Probably would have been more but we gave up restarting them after 15 and all just went home.