Town of Salem #18

Gustav

14 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

Next time, don’t go on alert N1! Lol

Next time don’t get so stabby ! That alert totally saved the town in the long run. 

11 hours ago, NSG88 said:

Next time, don’t go on alert N1! Lol

When you get more experienced, you'll start to learn which people are trying to "vet bait" by saying something nonsensical yet infuriating that make people want to target them. I was debating going for Hatter night 1, then I read his post and went "nope". If it makes you feel better, this isn't the worst vet bait catch we've had in one of these.

That said, you'll also get people who fake vet bait just so people think they are vet baiting and won't visit them. Evils will do this so TIs don't check them and Town will do it so evils won't attack them. The meta cycles so then you end up with everyone except the Vet vet baiting.

@NSG88 this is the best vet bait we've ever seen.

On 11/10/2020 at 6:59 PM, JorgTheGoat03 said:

My hips don't lie and they're telling me that all y'all are not to be trusted. So take warning that I will consider all of you guilty until proven innocent.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:48 PM, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Also (forgot to mention this earlier), visit me if you thicc

On 11/12/2020 at 5:00 AM, GustavMattias said:

*Gustav noises*

That's not all that happened last night, though--Team America: World Police is being projected onto the side of city hall...with the projector propped up on the body of @JigglyGumballs. Meeting his demise via VETERAN, Jiggly was a PLAGUEBEARER.

Let the D2 festivities begin!

Just now, 16z said:

I played every role, survivor, confused town, evil investigator with fake results and went with the town to vote against myself out. I think that's a game well played ;) 

• Gustav unpinned this topic