Town of Salem #18

Gustav

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

But on a serious note, it would be pretty bad if I actually got meme voted considering I am the jailor. I know there is the risk that I am actually a medusa, so instead of calling for everyone and their mother to visit me, I only want the lookout(s) and bodyguard(s) to visit me tonight. This reduces my kills should I actually be a lying medusa

But I am known as Honest Eagles and would never lie! Let's get this W town

Do I even need to say it..... hehe 

9 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Is 6 votes all we can do?

You guys can do better than that 😁

5 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

But on a serious note, it would be pretty bad if I actually got meme voted considering I am the jailor. I know there is the risk that I am actually a medusa, so instead of calling for everyone and their mother to visit me, I only want the lookout(s) and bodyguard(s) to visit me tonight. This reduces my kills should I actually be a lying medusa

98c8a2895b6c3b50745dc60fc514cd0f.gif

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

If I had a dollar for every fake role claim Eagles made on day 1, I'd have like $17 and this is ToS 18 lol, but I'm sure AS ALWAYS he has a good reason

Well i think i missed  the first 2 games and i was actual jailor in 2 other games i claimed d1 so you would have $13 actually 

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

If I had a dollar for every fake role claim Eagles made on day 1, I'd have like $17 and this is ToS 18 lol, but I'm sure AS ALWAYS he has a good reason

Oh of course. It's just hilarious that he's always claiming such important roles. He's never just like "yo I'm a lowly transporter, leave me alone." 

I'm just saying. He's too mysterious to leave alive in our game. I legit believe this. It does us all a better favor to yeet him now to not have any confusion about his role. Haha. I am committed to the Day 1 kill. It is the play. History must be made. Rise up fellow Town, he taunts our mere 6 but if we had 12 what dancing would he do then? 

9 minutes ago, Devise said:

Oh of course. It's just hilarious that he's always claiming such important roles. He's never just like "yo I'm a lowly transporter, leave me alone." 

I'm just saying. He's too mysterious to leave alive in our game. I legit believe this. It does us all a better favor to yeet him now to not have any confusion about his role. Haha. I am committed to the Day 1 kill. It is the play. History must be made. Rise up fellow Town, he taunts our mere 6 but if we had 12 what dancing would he do then? 

I didn't vote him if you go back and check, I just want my $13

45 minutes ago, Devise said:

Sheeple-Thumb.jpg

1 hour ago, Devise said:

If you're gonna throw transporter under the bus I'mma have to vote you instead of Nyko.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

That's a lot of shade coming from some folks who haven't voted Eagles. It's okay though, I saw it coming after all I can predict the future. 

KSLp.gif

NiftyGenerousGuillemot-max-1mb.gif

5 minutes ago, Berocka said:

@GustavMattias can eagles even get hung day one

There's no voting phase on D1 in the real game, so in the real game no. I'd probably go with that here because it would be stupid for someone to get lynched when it's impossible for anyone to have any info.

2 hours ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

After how poorly our d1 Medusa fake claim jailor went recently on EFL, I'd sure hope you wouldn't try faking it