Town of Salem #18

Gustav

Gustav looks away from the Sabres' franchise-record 15th loss in a row in progress to end the day phase.

A few meme votes (and maybe the first-ever serious push for a D1 lynching?) later, and we're ready to get crazy.

Submit your night actions to me in your private Discord channels! Day 2 begins at about 11:00 tomorrow.

List of living players (23)

• Gustav locked this topic

*Gustav noises*

@Ricer13 is this game's first casualty, victim of an attack by the MAFIA. He was an INVESTIGATOR.

And we have another! @NSG88 finds himself on the wrong end of a prepared VETERAN, and the town finds him bled out with a bayonet as triangular wounds are impossible to stitch up. He was a SERIAL KILLER.

Let Day 2 begin!

List of living players (21)

• Gustav unlocked this topic

Yea the math of alerting night one usually doesn't check out to being a good idea, but glad it worked!

I was roleblocked last night which was smart in case I was indeed a medusa. Pending the results people give from yesterday's night actions, I am going to guess that this is a mafia and vampire game rather than coven

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Yea the math of alerting night one usually doesn't check out to being a good idea, but glad it worked!

I was roleblocked last night which was smart in case I was indeed a medusa. Pending the results people give from yesterday's night actions, I am going to guess that this is a mafia and vampire game rather than coven

Well the night 1 recap specified Mafia, there's no way that can be faked right?

Just now, Jericho said:

Well the night 1 recap specified Mafia, there's no way that can be faked right?

Correct, but any all especially with this large of a group means there can be multiple evil factions. Like we have had an any all game before with both mafia and coven

So who wants to kick us off with info today? I'm most useful with a little context from other activity so I'll sit on mine for a wee bit if that's cool with everyone 

Losing an invest sucks, but clutch move by the veteran! That's a big blow for the Mafia to lose out on potentially two townies dying a night in a game as big as this.  That's incredibly beneficial for us. 

19 minutes ago, Jericho said:

So who wants to kick us off with info today? I'm most useful with a little context from other activity so I'll sit on mine for a wee bit if that's cool with everyone 

You should just share your info, or use it to ask someone else for their info

Just now, Ptyrell said:

You should just share your info, or use it to ask someone else for their info

Fair. I guess I'll kick off by asking who transported who and where last night. I need that to confirm one thing

1 hour ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I wouldn't rule out Coven just yet. Unless they have either Potion Master or a Coven Leader + Medusa combo, they typically won't have a night one kill (and a lot of PMs will Reveal night one anyway). With a game this big I'd expect both Maf and Coven.

6 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Was anyone jailed? Was a LO on him and can confirm the roles of others in him? I'm very cautious of Eagles claim as Jailor.

A fake jailor claim is pretty much impossible to pull off, plus it’s not like anyone else claimed jailor

I did jail someone last night but I am keeping it quiet for 2 reasons - to see if it comes up in a fake will and they have also claimed crusader so i can tell this anonymous individual to protect anyone of interest