S77 Chicago Phoenix Team Captains

JeffD

:chi: S77 Chicago Phoenix Team Captains :chi:

Coming off of the first championship run in our young team's history has been a great experience for me and I hope all of the others involved, and we only hope to keep that going here into the future. Without any further delay I would like everyone to welcome the new leadership group for the Chicago Phoenix S77 campaign!

Team Captain: D - Spencer Elsby  @Spence King

Alternate Captain: C - Christian Mingle @Quik

Alternate Captain: D - Matty Socks @fishy

Oh My God Omg GIF by Friends

Thank you SO much to everyone that voted for me and I couldn't be more honored to wear the "C" on my new Chicago threads ! I made it clear to the team what our goal is and all of us buying in were going for that repeat and bringing it back to CHI town! :obama:

Thanks again to the entire Phoenix roster I promise to not let any of you down and be the quintessential example of what a Captain should be ! let's to Chicago ! #INeedANewSigGorlab #GraphicsGodGorlab #Captain Party Cheers GIF by CaptainMorgancaptain marvel GIF by Marvel Studios

11 minutes ago, Spence King said:

Oh My God Omg GIF by Friends

Thank you SO much to everyone that voted for me and I couldn't be more honored to wear the "C" on my new Chicago threads ! I made it clear to the team what our goal is and all of us buying in were going for that repeat and bringing it back to CHI town! :obama:

Thanks again to the entire Phoenix roster I promise to not let any of you down and be the quintessential example of what a Captain should be ! let's to Chicago ! #INeedANewSigGorlab #GraphicsGodGorlab #Captain Party Cheers GIF by CaptainMorgancaptain marvel GIF by Marvel Studios

This man unabashedly and unapologetically represents everything that is great about Chicago! LFG