(S78) RW - Matti Takala, TPE: 60

MOOSE_

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome to the league @MOOSE_!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S77 season. We're hoping for a mid-table finish, but with players like you we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up! I like to think we have a great discord server that can help you with any questions that you have, and help provide a great community for you to step your toes into the VHL.

If you're interested in accepting my offer and joining the Halifax 21st, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"!

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @MOOSE_

A very warm welcome ot the league! My name is fromtheinside and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We can offer you THIRD LINE MINUTES to start out with, but depending on your activity and development we can guarantee you moving up the lineup!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 😃

tMmjDlF.png

Hey @MOOSE_ welcome to the league!

I am the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings and I would love to give you an opportunity to play on the defending champions, who are currently going through a rebuild.  We have quite a few recruits from your draft class and I would like to give you a chance to be one as well.  The Mexico City Kings are currently able to offer you 2nd Line Minutes, and a chance to play regularly on the PP and PK.

We have a pretty fun group and I think you would be an excellent add for the rest of the season.

If you think this sounds like the challenge for Matti Takala, just quote this post and reply with #KingsoftheWorld.

Edited by Advantage

1 hour ago, MOOSE_ said:

FEAR THE REAPER

Awesome!!! Glad to have you join the team!! I’ll message you with details -  DMaximus and I will send you an initial contract soon and get you on the squad!!

Edited by KaleebtheMighty