FrostBeard's Chronicles: "The Worst decision made by GM Blade"

FrostBeard

Just now, bigAL said:

Who is that guy and how do you cheat in a draft? I’m taking notes for S82. 

A loophole which, objectively speaking, may or may not have been purposely exploited has since been closed.

As an author of this post I did not expect it to blow up like this: 

I believe I tried to be as sincere and respectful as I could in my original post. The idea behind this post was to show a time in league history that many still remember from the inside perspective. I was there, for the first 2 months of my career in VHL I was mislead, told things that were not true and I wanted to share that experience. If anyone feels that it is too much, well, you just fueled my interest in digging deeper. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, FrostBeard said:

I believe I tried to be as sincere and respectful as I could in my original post. The idea behind this post was to show a time in league history that many still remember from the inside perspective. I was there, for the first 2 months of my career in VHL I was mislead, told things that were not true and I wanted to share that experience. If anyone feels that it is too much, well, you just fueled my interest in digging deeper. 

You didn't expect your clickbait title to... get clicks?

Just now, GustavMattias said:

Yeah as a GM at the time I agree with the lol here. It doesn't take much speculation for certain dots to be connected.

I think you mean by that is it was confirmed in GM chat, caused a shit storm and had a rule change the next day or two

3 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

I think you mean by that is it was confirmed in GM chat, caused a shit storm and had a rule change the next day or two

Oh I don't remember it being outright confirmed; I'd always assumed it was a "we all know what happened" type of deal. Good to know that though, lol.

• Head Moderator
9 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

This is like @gorlab investigations but more eloquent.