SEA/MAL; S77

VHL Bot

Alrighty, so, wanted to say thanks to @Hylandsfor making Malmo a home for so many new players! To me it will forever hold an important place in my heart! 

When it comes to Seattle - John had 2 Cups with this franchise, hmm, maybe we can double it? Cheers! 

15 hours ago, Banackock said:

Team needs a shake up. Not a fan of penalty minutes either. Hopefully this move helps guide us back to where the team deserves to be.

@FrostBeard welcome home, Brother. 

I will do everything in my power to get suspended for at least a minimum of 10 games this season. It will be a one-man protest against the narrative that penalties are bad. The suspension will also be a token of appreciation to Marsh as one of the last gladiators in VHL.

11 hours ago, jRuutu said:

I will do everything in my power to get suspended for at least a minimum of 10 games this season. It will be a one-man protest against the narrative that penalties are bad. The suspension will also be a token of appreciation to Marsh as one of the last gladiators in VHL.

Don't worry, there is a fantastic up-and-coming warrior in Saskatoon named Tanky that's coming to personally end the VHL.

On 3/31/2021 at 5:05 PM, Banackock said:

Team needs a shake up. Not a fan of penalty minutes either. Hopefully this move helps guide us back to where the team deserves to be.

@FrostBeard welcome home, Brother. 

Doesn't like players with penalty minutes... Proceeds to trade for player with 40 minutes already established in PIM and less points than an older yet only 6 penalty minutes all season long but older... errmmmm

44 minutes ago, BigTittySmitty said:

Doesn't like players with penalty minutes... Proceeds to trade for player with 40 minutes already established in PIM and less points than an older yet only 6 penalty minutes all season long but older... errmmmm

Different teams, teammates, conferences and Frost went goon for the 1st 2 games with us where he wasn’t on proper lines and got 10 pen mins. 

73 penalty minutes V 50

62 shots V 103 shots

So we will see and circle back when the season ends. 

4 hours ago, Banackock said:

Different teams, teammates, conferences and Frost went goon for the 1st 2 games with us where he wasn’t on proper lines and got 10 pen mins. 

73 penalty minutes V 50

62 shots V 103 shots

So we will see and circle back when the season ends. 

You know who has more points and only 6 minutes in penalty minutes...?