Highlight tab on skills

Since we all can hover over a username and see details of forum profiles I was was wondering for the newer members still adjusting to have the same kind of pop-up for our skills in our profiles explaining exactly what they do, it's not the biggest update but the extra little detail could go a long way..

Just a thought!

2 hours ago, 16z said:

Since we all can hover over a username and see details of forum profiles I was was wondering for the newer members still adjusting to have the same kind of pop-up for our skills in our profiles explaining exactly what they do, it's not the biggest update but the extra little detail could go a long way..

Just a thought!

So you mean on our player pages, someone would hover over "SK" and it would say "Skating - the stat that does this." ?

No idea how feasible it is, but it sounds like a good idea. @Josh @Will

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Fire Vigneault said:

So you mean on our player pages, someone would hover over "SK" and it would say "Skating - the stat that does this." ?

No idea how feasible it is, but it sounds like a good idea. @Josh @Will

I guess that depends on if you believe the descriptions that Simon gave us for each stat (which we don't at all lol). 

@Josh Obviously that wouldn't be the idea at all, I'm sure there has been enough research and knowledge around the skills someone could write a short description on what it does or effects your player instead of managers explaining it to every new player

Edited by 16z