Mexico City Kings AGM Opening

Advantage

Hey everyone, 

I am looking for someone who is open to being the Assistant General Manager of the Mexico City Kings.

The job will mainly consist of helping me promote activity in the discord, sending offers to new recruits when I'm at work or not around and posting weekly Press Conferences.

I would also like to use this person to help bounce ideas off of and help you shape to be an eventual GM in the future.

Keep in mind there is no Job Pay for this role.

If you are interested please let me know either through this thread, discord or via PM.

Edited by Advantage

I need a job in this league so hopefully you pick me. I have done management in other leagues so I probably would understand how to do the job. This is my application.

On 4/2/2021 at 11:07 AM, Advantage said:

Hey everyone, 

I am looking for someone who is open to being the Assistant General Manager of the Mexico City Kings.

The job will mainly consist of helping me promote activity in the discord, sending offers to new recruits when I'm at work or not around and posting weekly Press Conferences.

I would also like to use this person to help bounce ideas off of and help you shape to be an eventual GM in the future.

Keep in mind there is no Job Pay for this role.

If you are interested please let me know either through this thread, discord or via PM.

I’m interested 

I've narrowed it down to four candidates based on who I feel I can work with well/discussed with other GM's and members about individual candidates.

If you received a PM then you know you are one of the final four.

For those who didn't, I very much appreciate the interest and hope you find something soon enough :)

2 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I've narrowed it down to four candidates based on who I feel I can work with well/discussed with other GM's and members about individual candidates.

If you received a PM then you know you are one of the final four.

For those who didn't, I very much appreciate the interest and hope you find something soon enough :)

happy that I tried, good luck finding your new agm.

I want to thank everyone for the applications and for the final four who answered additional questions for me.

After consulting a couple of others, I have decided to offer the position to @ThatsGreissy.

While a completely new member to the fold, his impression that he has left on the LR and his consistent attention to improving our team without even being in the role, has given me the confidence that he is someone to watch as a future member in this league.  While all four had incredible qualifications, I kept coming back to him and for that I feel like he is the right choice.

Congrats ThatsGreissy!!!