(S78) G - Lincoln John Ngo, TPE: 66

Links21

Hey there @Links21! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins!

Im reaching out to you because our team could use a player of your talents! We are need of a backup goaltender to play a few games each week. As you continue to grow your player you’ll have a chance at even becoming our starter!

Id love to work with you (as a goalie myself) and show you the ropes of our league! 

If you’re interested then quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory!

tMmjDlF.png

Hey there @Links21 welcome to the VHL!!

I am the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings and I wanted to reach out about having you join our team.

We aren't a very good team at the moment (basically all draft recruits from your class) compared to some who may offer for you but you would receive a lot more opportunity here, immediately being trusted into a Starting Goaltender role as we have been desperately looking for a goalie.  Unlike those offering you backup chances, this will give you a premium chance to get your player on the ice as much as possible in high leverage situations.  You then would have the opportunity to be drafted at the end of the season to continue your journey.

If you have any questions, please reach out and if you want to join Mexico City for the rest of the season, please quote this and say #KingsoftheWorld.

Edited by Advantage

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @Links21

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is fromtheinside \and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We here at the Rush pride ourselves on developing our players to the best they can be, so whatever help you need both myself and the General Manager will take as much time as you need to help show you the ropes and to help make your player a star!

We can offer you backup goalie to start out with, but depending on your activity and development, there's always opportunity to move up the lineup!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" :)

@Links21

I am rjfryman with the Houston Bulls, We can put you on the team as the backup goalie if you like. We have some people in our LR who have had some great goalies in the past, so we can help you with that. There is no wrong answers at this point. Next season you will be able to be more of a stud. Let me know if you are interested by quoting this.

Have a great day.

- rjfryman