(S78) RW - Zakary Delisle, TPE: 66

Zakary Delisle

Hey @Zakary Delisle

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is fromtheinside \and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We here at the Rush pride ourselves on developing our players to the best they can be, so whatever help you need both myself and the General Manager will take as much time as you need to help show you the ropes and to help make your player a star!

We can offer you 4th Line Minutes to start out with, but depending on your activity and development we can guarantee you moving up the lineup!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" :)

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Zakary Delisle!

The Saskatoon Wild are enjoying a strong season so far, but while we have a great roster, we're missing depth. As a developing forward, we have a spot for you on our third line. It might not sound like you're going to play much, but our third line consistently averages fifteen minutes of ice time a game. This is ideal for getting you playing time, and good playing time at that, along with still providing you the opportunity to grow and develop into a player capable of pushing for more ice time. As a VHLM team, the top goal for the Saskatoon Wild is to not only help our players reach the VHL, but to excel there as well. Your player can provide the crucial depth we need this season, and we can help you become a coveted VHL prospect. 

Take the time to review the many offers you'll be receiving. It's rare that you get to choose which team you'll play for, so you'll want to make sure you choose the team that's the best fit for you and can offer you exactly what you want! If the Saskatoon Wild are that team, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with anything!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

6 hours ago, fromtheinside said:

Hey @Zakary Delisle

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is fromtheinside \and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We here at the Rush pride ourselves on developing our players to the best they can be, so whatever help you need both myself and the General Manager will take as much time as you need to help show you the ropes and to help make your player a star!

We can offer you 4th Line Minutes to start out with, but depending on your activity and development we can guarantee you moving up the lineup!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" :) #feeltherush

6 hours ago, Doomsday said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Zakary Delisle!

The Saskatoon Wild are enjoying a strong season so far, but while we have a great roster, we're missing depth. As a developing forward, we have a spot for you on our third line. It might not sound like you're going to play much, but our third line consistently averages fifteen minutes of ice time a game. This is ideal for getting you playing time, and good playing time at that, along with still providing you the opportunity to grow and develop into a player capable of pushing for more ice time. As a VHLM team, the top goal for the Saskatoon Wild is to not only help our players reach the VHL, but to excel there as well. Your player can provide the crucial depth we need this season, and we can help you become a coveted VHL prospect. 

Take the time to review the many offers you'll be receiving. It's rare that you get to choose which team you'll play for, so you'll want to make sure you choose the team that's the best fit for you and can offer you exactly what you want! If the Saskatoon Wild are that team, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."  #SaskyBois

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with anything!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

31 minutes ago, Zakary Delisle said:

im so sorry i am new to this game and do not know how to play also i want saskatoon

please

It's all good, just wanted to let you know lol. Feel free to message me if you need any help

11 hours ago, Zakary Delisle said:

im so sorry i am new to this game and do not know how to play also i want saskatoon

please

I will be sending your contract now!