First Sig in 3 Years

• Commissioner

@Toast won the Christmas Auction for a sig from me, my first in about 3 years based off my photoshop folder. Took awhile to drag me out of retirement for this piece but hopefully he’s happy with it. Who wants to roast the commish with some CnC?

tzrlHhz.png

P.S I know this isn’t the player render you’ve normally been using but I’m rusty on cutting and couldn’t find a good render of him so went with someone else haha

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

Hey this is clean asf considering how long you havent done one.. can only imagine how good you are when you are warmed up 😂

Not necessarily much better than this tbh. I was stuck in a bit of a rut near the end doing the same kinda thing over and over again. Being out of it for so long meant I actually forgot how to do most stuff so I was kinda forced to do things differently.

Still got the old Beketov patented field blur though, can’t drop that.

25 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Not necessarily much better than this tbh. I was stuck in a bit of a rut near the end doing the same kinda thing over and over again. Being out of it for so long meant I actually forgot how to do most stuff so I was kinda forced to do things differently.

Still got the old Beketov patented field blur though, can’t drop that.

Well i obviously wasnt there to see your stuff in the past but dont sell yourself short, i think this is amazing and with some of the best ive seen thats for sure

24 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

First sig in three years...

Confused Thinking GIF

Sweet Jesus I partially forced Bek into retirement 😬

smh, you've done a lot of talking these past few days, not enough player creating

the simpsons paddle GIF

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Quik said:

smh, you've done a lot of talking these past few days, not enough player creating

the simpsons paddle GIF

Clearly @JardyB10is just waiting for the deadline so he can create with me.

Review:

I really do love this sig, hasn't shown you have been out of practice for 3 years, from the background to the effect behind the player's name and bottom of the player is all pretty clean. the color choice is spot on and i think the font choice is great. The whole design is just really well done and i love it, the only thing i would have liked to see is the jersey to be switched out but idk the context of the sig nor the player. Once again great job and you killed this for your return to sigs! 8.5/10

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Mistxh J said:

Review:

I really do love this sig, hasn't shown you have been out of practice for 3 years, from the background to the effect behind the player's name and bottom of the player is all pretty clean. the color choice is spot on and i think the font choice is great. The whole design is just really well done and i love it, the only thing i would have liked to see is the jersey to be switched out but idk the context of the sig nor the player. Once again great job and you killed this for your return to sigs! 8.5/10

Appreciate it, although keep in mind this isn’t the PT section and reviews only count on PT’s.

Also screw jersey changes :P I suck at them so inevitably they make my pieces look worse.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Appreciate it, although keep in mind this isn’t the PT section and reviews only count on PT’s.

Also screw jersey changes :P I suck at them so inevitably they make my pieces look worse.

Rip didnt notice that 🤦🏻‍♂️ the noob newbie side shows

• Commissioner
21 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

Rip didnt notice that 🤦🏻‍♂️ the noob newbie side shows

Hard to blame you, no one really uses this forum anymore.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

So should i revoke this claim and do another one?

I’m a benevolent god so I’ll be nice and just let you use it.

14 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Two weeks seems sufficient to know if I’ll stick around. It is nice to be back, I’m missing y’all. But I am still a busy boy...

Listen legend.  

-- HOW MUCH TIME DO I INVEST EACH WEEK???

If you’re looking to be active as little as possible, TPE tasks can be done a variety of ways depending on how much time you have to spare - although earning the maximum TPE doesn’t take long at all!

2 Minutes Per Week (Earn 6 TPE per week)
-        2 TPE Practice Facility
-        4 TPE Welfare

3 Minutes Per Week (Earn 8 TPE per week)
-        4 TPE Welfare
-        2 TPE Trivia

5 Minutes Per Week  (Earn 10 TPE per week) 
-        4 TPE Welfare
-        2 TPE Trivia
-        2 TPE Press conference

10-20 Minutes Per Week (Earn 12 TPE per week)
-        4 TPE Welfare
-        2 TPE Trivia
-        2 TPE for VHL.com Article/Graphic

20-45 Minutes Per Week  (Earn 14 TPE per week)  
-        6 TPE Media Spot/Graphic/Video/Podcast
-        2 TPE Trivia
-        2 TPE for VHL.com Article/Graphic

• Commissioner
On 4/4/2021 at 8:36 PM, Beketov said:

@Toast won the Christmas Auction for a sig from me, my first in about 3 years based off my photoshop folder. Took awhile to drag me out of retirement for this piece but hopefully he’s happy with it. Who wants to roast the commish with some CnC?

tzrlHhz.png

P.S I know this isn’t the player render you’ve normally been using but I’m rusty on cutting and couldn’t find a good render of him so went with someone else haha

Christmas to April.. man I'd request a refund XD jk

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Christmas to April.. man I'd request a refund XD jk

In the interest of fairness he specifically requested to not get it until after the draft so the actual delay was more like 3 weeks.

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Beketov said:

In the interest of fairness he specifically requested to not get it until after the draft so the actual delay was more like 3 weeks.

Ah, all fair. Was just giving you crap ;)