Bastian Greiss

ke1vi

Love this one, the render choice and text placement was genius.  Solid jersey change, and the chatter effect around the render looks cool and helps with blending.  The field blur works great too to make the render the focal point, only thing I don't like though is how you blurred over the "Bastian" text, I'd like to see a version without for comparisons sake.  Overall 9.2/10.

Review:

Nothing but love for this graphic.. i love the render you chose for this especially with his position. The jersey swap is super clean and i love the background and colors scheme.. the font as well was the perfect choice and i love 'how in your face' it is just like the graphic as a whole. Lastly the pixel like dissolving effect is great!! Love love love this, keep up the good work 10/10

I suppose this review is alittle biased because its of me, but I love it! Its creative and has a very simple, yet clean look. Love the large font put in the background leaving Bastian more room to shine haha. Good choice of render. The logo is attached seamlessly leaving a very clean look. Solid 10/10