Inside the Fish Tank - Episode 2 - Guest Star Mistxh J

thadthrasher

Members mentioned:

@Mistxh J@Juice@rory@rjfryman@Eldredman@thadthrasher@Ricer13@NerdyCowz@LuluSalesAway@Lochlan Chisholm@KC15@InstantRockstar

---

@Mistxh J  claiming for week ending 18 April

@thadthrasher claiming for week ending 25 April (moved due to Theme Week)

Edited by thadthrasher

14 minutes ago, Eldredman said:

This was an awesome second installment to our Inside The Fish Tank episodes! Glad to of had @Mistxh J join us this week!

Had an absolute blast with this as well and hope to join in on more in the future!

Great podcast gentlemen! I love the concept of the two GMs doing a podcast for the team and with the team.

I also loved hearing about @Mistxh J’s league origins, it reminded me so much of my own entry to the league. It was such a fun and cool experience for me, so it’s awesome hearing other people have the same experience now 10-11 years later, haha.

Keep up the good work! :cheers:

review: yes a tag for people mentioned! i this the flow of the conversation was smoother this time around. I liked the teammate shout outs and the kind words about me lol. i cant wait for more and hope too hear some history on the team as well as past players management would be cool to hear about. just would like less dead air and some improvements on the flow but overall its improved from last one! I like the intro as well. 

MARLINS TERRITORY BABY