S77 Theme Week + Trade Deadline

Quik

Hi everybody,

As many of you are aware, this week is Theme Week, with the S77 Trade Deadline coming next Monday, April 19th, at 3PM EDT.

This season's theme will be VHL Alternate Reality. Pick a moment in time of the VHL, change how it goes, and run with it. That time when your team lost to an upstart underdog? Change the narrative and tell us how things would've gone had you won that series. A star player got traded when nobody expected? What happens if they don't leave or went to a different team? A penalty called late in a game ended up with a powerplay goal deciding it? What happens if that goon doesn't end up in the box? The possibilities are endless. For GFX members, championship graphics for could've beens, sigs for players who could've ended up on said team but didn't for whatever reason, have fun with it and be creative!

In order to claim the theme week bonus of 6 Uncapped TPE, simply submit your Themed PT (Graphic, Media Spot or 6-TPE Podcast), and claim it as normal. After claiming the PT portion, you can use the same link, and claim the uncapped portion as follows: Claim Uncapped > Other > Doubles Week. (Note: you do not need to post your link in this thread to claim either portion of TPE)

If you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or are in the midst of claiming a multi-week Media Spot/Podcast, you may still submit a Theme Week PT this week, and claim the capped portion on the next available week, following your multi-week claim.

Also, if you have a single job that pays 6+, you may claim the theme week bonus, so long as you complete your duties for the week. If you are in the EFL or SBA, and have completed their most recent Media Week, you may use that to claim the Uncapped theme week bonus, but a PT must be completed this week in order to claim the Capped portion, whether that is completed here or through Affiliate Welfare.

Note: Only players who are S78, or older, may claim the theme week bonus.

@VHL GM

@VHLM GM

@Commissioner

29 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

If I create at the deadline, am I ineligible to do this? Or can I do the Theme Week this week, and not do a PT next week? Either is fine 

You'd be ineligible to claim it on a S79.

16 minutes ago, Quik said:

You'd be ineligible to claim it on a S79.

I see how it is. You will pay for this. The whole damn system is going to be torn apart by my hands, and you will rue the day you made this disgusting ruling! Soon the alternate reality will be one where your tyranny is allowed to resume!!

Just now, JardyB10 said:

I see how it is. You will pay for this. The whole damn system is going to be torn apart by my hands, and you will rue the day you made this disgusting ruling! Soon the alternate reality will be one where your tyranny is allowed to resume!!

Is this a threat that you'll be taking my job? Because, if it is, I've got one thing to say...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Made you look

2 minutes ago, Quik said:

Is this a threat that you'll be taking my job? Because, if it is, I've got one thing to say...

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Made you look

No, like the best revolutionaries I don't actually have a plan in place after the existing government is overthrown. I'm just hoping the power vacuum dice roll will come up 6s, if ya know what I mean.

Spoiler

Because I don't fully

6 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

No, like the best revolutionaries I don't actually have a plan in place after the existing government is overthrown. I'm just hoping the power vacuum dice roll will come up 6s, if ya know what I mean.

Reveal hidden contents

It means you volunteer as tribute, if you know what I mean

Spoiler

because I don't either

7 hours ago, Quik said:

Hi everybody,

As many of you are aware, this week is Theme Week, with the S77 Trade Deadline coming next Monday, April 19th, at 3PM EDT.

This season's theme will be VHL Alternate Reality. Pick a moment in time of the VHL, change how it goes, and run with it. That time when your team lost to an upstart underdog? Change the narrative and tell us how things would've gone had you won that series. A star player got traded when nobody expected? What happens if they don't leave or went to a different team? A penalty called late in a game ended up with a powerplay goal deciding it? What happens if that goon doesn't end up in the box? The possibilities are endless. For GFX members, championship graphics for could've beens, sigs for players who could've ended up on said team but didn't for whatever reason, have fun with it and be creative!

In order to claim the theme week bonus of 6 Uncapped TPE, simply submit your Themed PT, and claim it as normal. After claiming the PT portion, you can use the same link, and claim the uncapped portion as follows: Claim Uncapped > Other > Doubles Week. (Note: you do not need to post your link in this thread to claim either portion of TPE)

If you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or are in the midst of claiming a multi-week Media Spot/Podcast, you may still submit a Theme Week PT this week, and claim the capped portion on the next available week, following your multi-week claim.

Also, if you have a single job that pays 6+, you may claim the theme week bonus, so long as you complete your duties for the week. If you are in the EFL or SBA, and have completed their most recent Media Week, you may use that to claim the Uncapped theme week bonus, but a PT must be completed this week in order to claim the Capped portion, whether that is completed here or through Affiliate Welfare.

Note: Only players who are S78, or older, may claim the theme week bonus.

@VHL GM

@VHLM GM

@Commissioner

S76, instead of getting swept in the first round, Ottawa goes on a Cinderella run and goes all the way with Raihan Heavems leading the way, becoming immortalized in Lynx history.

1 minute ago, RstortonYT said:

S76, instead of getting swept in the first round, Ottawa goes on a Cinderella run and goes all the way with Raihan Heavems leading the way, becoming immortalized in Lynx history.

Sorry if there's any confusion, but you have to complete a full PT (Graphic/Media Spot/Podcast worth 6 Capped TPE) in order to claim the bonus.