Alternate Reality; Prague selects Benny Graves 1st Overall

STZ

02hyJFd.png

What is @diamond_acedecided to go with the top ranked power forward center, Benny Graves? Graves' career could have been completely different. The Phantoms might have built their first roster differently. Instead they selected a defense-woman who ended hup having an incredible, yet different career than Benny. Could that have made Prague more successful? Could that had given DC the opportunity to select Cinnamon Block and have a different leadership role through their rebuilding phase. The long-time DC Dragons Captain's fate could have been altered with one decision made by Jason Glasser.

Behind the graphic: In this graphic piece I reconstructed the sig I made for Benny in his final year in DC. I'm sure most graphics people might recognize that to do that jersey change I literally had to go back and alter the bottom layer. I also had to manipulate each yellow and red layer into the Prague Blue and Purple. In addition to this the overall finishing layers all had to be re-created. I actually like the way the Prague colours look, and I think I would have had fun with Benny on that team. 

It's probably just typical cliche crap to say that things worked out for the best. There were times early on where I really wondered what it would have been like to have been selected in Prague. In the end, I grew to really love DC. The members that Eno and his crew put together were really good, and we had a lot of fun and successful seasons. Very cool theme week as we get to explore "What could have been". I'm sure it would have been great playing with guys like @Doomsday and @Seabass too.