Its been about a year now

6 minutes ago, Elijah (Fong's Son) said:

yeah ive been losing interest in discord, ive been watching more youtube and using twitter 

What kind of stuff do you watch on Youtube?

Just now, JardyB10 said:

What kind of stuff do you watch on Youtube?

mostly stuff based off baseball things, i like to watch the analytical stuff, other things include comedy related content from people such as the sidemen and ksi, and investment and marketing stuff from this dude named Graham Stephen

8 minutes ago, Elijah (Fong's Son) said:

mostly stuff based off baseball things, i like to watch the analytical stuff, other things include comedy related content from people such as the sidemen and ksi, and investment and marketing stuff from this dude named Graham Stephen

That's cool dude, I think my ex was a fan of Graham Stephen as well. I find it very funny that the young son of an accountant is already interested in finance 😂. Good on you!

Just now, JardyB10 said:

That's cool dude, I think my ex was a fan of Graham Stephen as well. I find it very funny that the young son of an accountant is already interested in finance 😂. Good on you!

thanks! tbh i only watch it cause im going to have to pay off my student debt somehow, might as well try to make money off stocks when I can lmfao. rip the ex tho

10 minutes ago, Elijah (Fong's Son) said:

thanks! tbh i only watch it cause im going to have to pay off my student debt somehow, might as well try to make money off stocks when I can lmfao. rip the ex tho

Again, very funny that you’re thinking about such things already, but that’s good! How do you even have money to invest already?

38 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Again, very funny that you’re thinking about such things already, but that’s good! How do you even have money to invest already?

just took all the money I got from birthdays cousins, uncles and aunts etc and used it to invest. it actually did quite well! made about double my money and recently put that into roblox which i just sold 2 days ago as well! (btw i cant do it myself its my dads account which i put in my money for and I can just do whatever i want with it as long as its reasonable)