Help make me a sig plzzzz

CharaZardd7

Help you make a sig?

1. First task when making a sig is to find a concept that you want for your sig or any graphic render. This can be done by looking at other graphic sigs or even looking at really teams posters, wallpapers etc... for ideas that you might what to try.

2. Finding the right image of sad player that you would like to "cut" and making sure that the image is large enough to cut without having too many issues and having distort issues as you make the graphic. This means usually larger the images being reduced down rather; never increase an image size unless it is non feature image as it will distort and won't look right. (Case an point is your current sig as you can see you have increased the cut of Lindstrom so it distorted throwing off the image 

3. Think of a focal point on your image as with most sigs, this will be the player so most of the image should be the actually player followed by text as the second largest aspect. (your current sig is off balanced since Text is largest (fine) but the player image is too small meaning we are seeing too much back ground image) 

4. Text is the hardest to get right and I have not master my text ability. But I will give you some ideas that have helped me. Make text a graphic as this will allow you manipulate the text differently like adding transparent inner text leaving outside stroke and stretching the text. 

5. Add final effects can either make a graphic pop or destroy the image. Only way to see what works is to play around with them and again I am still learning this aspect with my graphics. I like using rain to give an image a grain effect making it look older then it is or highlight to focus lighting onto parts of the graphic making that area more focal.

Hope that helps and here is a quick sig that made to give you some ideas:

1959216025_Jonas.jpg.fff41edd224ea3ce6b11ab97dbb29f06.jpg