Philadelphia GM Opening

Acydburn

• Commissioner

After 10 seasons with us in the VHLM @DMaximus has decided to step down at the end of the season to let someone else have the reigns of the Philadelphia Reapers. @DMaximus was Philadelphia’s GM for 10 seasons and brought them a cup and many successful seasons in that time. He has molded a lot of great members in this league and I would personally like to thank him for his time and effort on making the league a much better place.

With that said, we will be looking for his replacement.

If you’re interested please reply to this thread.

This is for the position starting the offseason. @DMaximuswill still be GM until that time. 

I’d love to hop up to the GM role for the Reapers!

And @DMaximus it has been a pleasure to be your AGM for the past season! Thank you for everything you’ve done for the team and taught me!

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

Wow grats on an amazing Career @DMaximus. I absolutely loved working with you when I was a GM. You had a hell of a career and you should be very proud of yourself. You are the reason so many members have stuck around. Congrats once again and I wish you all the best in the future! 

8 minutes ago, 16z said:

I'm backing out after seeing Prout sign up, he's the man for the job

Dont back out cause of me, I appreciate the kind words however as having support like that does mean a lot to me in the league! But don’t let me applying make you feel you should back out by all means :) 

• Commissioner
41 minutes ago, Prout said:

Will this mean I get Beks endorsement?!?! 🔥👀

That is not my place. And also in general we prefer if people not pack in and add a bunch of “hire this guy” stuff, especially to GM postings.

12 minutes ago, Beketov said:

That is not my place. And also in general we prefer if people not pack in and add a bunch of “hire this guy” stuff, especially to GM postings.

Hire this guy . But yeah I know I just had to make a comment after Phil’s :cheers: