My plans for the future in the VHL, my life, and just some updates.

So hey guys, I’ve decided to come back recently and this is one of my TPE tasks but during that I thought it would be a great time to explain what I’ve been doing, my plans for the future and my interests. As for the VHL, I was able to get back on my feet and start on a new player retiring my old one with the help of some people I met last time I was here and some new people. Pretty funny how a kid who can’t use discord retired his player. Anyways moving on to what I’ve been doing recently, it’s been filled with a ton of exciting stuff. During my time off, I’ve focused mainly on baseball and getting better physically and mentally, and trying to be the best I can and always doing what I can when the opportunity is given. This might sound like some bull but I’m pretty confident to say that I think I have matured. For the baseball stuff like I’ve said it’s been quite exciting. I have gone to tournaments in Arizona, Las Vegas, San Diego, and more. I also travel to New York for a tournament this summer. I’ve grown 5 inches and now I’m 5’7. This has given me many advantages, including being able to tell my parents I’m about to be taller than both of them as well as almost being able to dunk a 10 ft rim. I plan to continue my physical growth and try to use that as an advantageous factor when playing baseball. I also hit 70 mph on the radar gun yesterday while pitching! Anyways enough of my glorious achievement boasting, and let’s get to school stuff. The school year had been real nice! I’ve maintained a 4.0 gpa through 3/4ths of my school year (and no 6th graders don’t have AP classes.) School hasn’t been a problem at all, and making sure I manage my time has been successfully done! I’ve focused heavily on baseball while trying to still incorporate everything I have to do. Finally for my plans in the VHL for the future, I plan to try and be active and grow my player, reputation, and overall knowledge of hockey and the league itself. I’m trying to get myself to 500 tpe by the time I get to join the discord again, and when I can finally communicate with you guys in a vc and talk to ya’ll in the discord it’s gonna be so much fun. I’m also moving into a new house so stay updated for that as well! Anyways I guess that’s really all I have to say for now, and it’s been fun to come back and be able to interact with the VHL community. Also, it still shocks me how kind and supportive this community  is. Keep doing you guys and I hope to talk with you soon! 

THE RETURN OF ELI (Not crazy tho)

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

- Regards

Eli 

Edited by Elijah (Fong's Son)
To fit the 500 word standard

23 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

That's great to hear buddy, seems like puberty has been mostly kind to you so far! Get ready for the acne, haha. It's awesome you have goals and self-improvement plans, but make sure you're having fun too!

Acne hasn’t been treating me well... but don’t worry baseball and this/other video game related stuff makes me happy!

Good to hear, Eli. That’s a lot of travelling during all of this Covid mess just for baseball but that sounds just about inline with the USA’s priorities, lol.. 

Awesome to hear everything and I’m glad to see you back in the league and giving it another positive chance. 

12 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Good to hear, Eli. That’s a lot of travelling during all of this Covid mess just for baseball but that sounds just about inline with the USA’s priorities, lol.. 

Awesome to hear everything and I’m glad to see you back in the league and giving it another positive chance. 

Yeah, the fact that they even allow travel is questionable, but we make sure to follow regulations so I mean we are doing the best we can other than just not going.