(S79) D - Poopy Peepants, TPE: 30

JardyB10

@JardyB10

Houston is a playoff team whom needs good defensemen. I can offer you 2nd line mines on our quest to make it to the finals and bring home the cup this season. If this interests you Houston would love to have you. I 100% understand at this time returning members want to go to teams that are really good to try and get an easy cup. So no hard feelings if that is how you want to go. Have a great day.

- rjfryman

3 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

@JardyB10

Houston is a playoff team whom needs good defensemen. I can offer you 2nd line mines on our quest to make it to the finals and bring home the cup this season. If this interests you Houston would love to have you. I 100% understand at this time returning members want to go to teams that are really good to try and get an easy cup. So no hard feelings if that is how you want to go. Have a great day.

- rjfryman

Oh I don't care THAT much about winning a Cup or anything like that. I'll have some homework to do tonight for sure!

• Commissioner

Holy fuck you actually went for that name haha.

As for your carryover question: you qualify for first gen bonuses wi the how long you’ve been gone if you don’t take carryover and your carryover on 201 TPE would only be 8 TPE so I think you are likely better off taking the first gen.

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Holy fuck you actually went for that name haha.

As for your carryover question: you qualify for first gen bonuses wi the how long you’ve been gone if you don’t take carryover and your carryover on 201 TPE would only be 8 TPE so I think you are likely better off taking the first gen.

Okay that's what I figured, I wasn't sure how much carryover things have changed.

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Poopy Peepants jesus fucking christ Jordan

I needed a name that I equally wanted to keep expectations low, but also would be worthy of being in the HOF on the off chance I ended up sticking around and being good. And I just found out Dragon McDragon had a 100 point season with 200 TPE so it seems realistic.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:
13 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Okay that's what I figured, I wasn't sure how much carryover things have changed.

Carryover is pretty easy to figure out now, it’s just a straight 4% of your final TPE up to a max of 50 which gets added onto your starting TPE (so 30+6 every week past the deadline)

• Admin
19 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I needed a name that I equally wanted to keep expectations low, but also would be worthy of being in the HOF on the off chance I ended up sticking around and being good. And I just found out Dragon McDragon had a 100 point season with 200 TPE so it seems realistic.

Dragon rode on Podrick Cast's coattails very well that season.

@JardyB10 yeah lab’s right, just take the first gen bonuses. At this point it’s probably more valuable to you

Also, ffs clearly some of us didn’t grow up and are still the same as when we joined :kekw:

1 hour ago, gorlab said:

this thread is a hot mess

don't take the carryover, jardy, take the new gen bonus

30 minutes ago, Quik said:

@JardyB10 yeah lab’s right, just take the first gen bonuses. At this point it’s probably more valuable to you

Also, ffs clearly some of us didn’t grow up and are still the same as when we joined :kekw:

Where do I find these bonuses? Or what are they? Just the 30 starting points?

I’ve grown up lots, okay!? It’s not Poopy’s fault that Papa Peepants is a dick to his child.

9 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I’ve grown up lots, okay!? It’s not Poopy’s fault that Papa Peepants is a dick to his child.

Store purchases you can only claim in your first season for first generations or new players without a character in the previous 3 seasons

Edited by 16z

• Commissioner
28 minutes ago, 16z said:

Store purchases you can only claim in your first season for first generations or new players without a character in the previous 3 seasons

Also This which in itself will give him more than carryover would have.

Welcome back old pal @JardyB10, it's great to see you back here.

I am the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, and @ThatsGreissyis our Assistant GM. We have been in the market for another defender and therefore can offer 2nd Pairing Minutes with opportunity on both the PP and PK.  This would give you optimal ice time in your very first VHLM season and gives you a great chance to find yourself on the scoreboard.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know, but if you want to be a part of Mexico City for the rest of the year, quote this post and say #KingsoftheWorld.

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Store purchases for first gen players, as well as 10 tpe bonus when you hit 100

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back, @JardyB10. You've been dearly missed!

The Saskatoon Wild are making a run at the Founder's Cup this season, and we'd love to have you join us! We've got a strong group of blue liners, but I feel it could be a bit deeper. Why not add an old friend in his return to the league?

If you'd like to join us, quote this post and reply with your favorite time zone and, "#SaskyBois."

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Thanks for the offers everyone!

@Advantage Mexico was very titillating, you have lots of guys on the roster I'd like to catch up with, but I figured I'd try to get to know some new folks instead.

@Doomsday Somewhat same goes for you and Robert, and playing in Saskatoon seemed thematically fitting, but your team is too good and I'd like to try to improve a contender.

Which leaves the last two! Houston is having some scoring problems, and even though I'm a defenceman, I still feel like I might be able to help that situation. Also I love RJ's activity and his computer nerd brain, the league really needs people like him.

San Diego is lower in the standings AND is having issues keeping pucks out of the net, which I love! Also I'd maybe get to guest on The Fish Tank.

Ultimately...

9 hours ago, rjfryman said:

@JardyB10

- rjfryman

I'll have peace on those terms. :hou:

Thanks again @thadthrasher! You have lots of young active people, that we might just get a chance to meet in playoffs. 😜

Poopy Peepants is a Houston Bull