(S79) RW - Baby Bob, TPE: 30

Baby Boomer

Welcome to the VHL @Baby Boomer

I am the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, and @ThatsGreissyis our Assistant GM. We have been in the market for some forwards to fill our third line out and therefore can offer 3rd Line W. This would give you optimal ice time in your very first VHLM season and gives you a great chance to find yourself on the scoreboard.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know, but if you want to be a part of Mexico City for the rest of the year, quote this post and say #KingsoftheWorld.

Better_Vegas.png

Hey there @Baby Boomer!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm JigglyGumballs, GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

We'd like to offer you 4th line minutes, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at En1GmA#5695!

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!"

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Jiggs

Las Vegas GM

@Baby Boomer

My name is rjfryman and I am the general manager of the Houston Bulls, We would love to have you come join us for the S77 season. We are punching above our weight right now and getting good members is how we do that. I can help teach you the best way to earn and be a great member. Right now I can offer you 3rd - 4th line minutes with the ability to grow past that and get more time on ice if you work hard. We have a discord that can help you a bunch. If this sounds cool to you and you want to join Houston just quote this message and say something to the effect of I want to join Houston. There are no wrong answers right now there are great GM's all around and they at the end of the season you can join another team through the draft.

Have a great day

- rjfryman

20 hours ago, Advantage said:

Welcome to the VHL @Baby Boomer

I am the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, and @ThatsGreissyis our Assistant GM. We have been in the market for some forwards to fill our third line out and therefore can offer 3rd Line W. This would give you optimal ice time in your very first VHLM season and gives you a great chance to find yourself on the scoreboard.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know, but if you want to be a part of Mexico City for the rest of the year, quote this post and say #KingsoftheWorld.

#KingsoftheWorld