(S79) LW - Kacey Burns, TPE: 30

Judgement

Better_Vegas.png

Hey there @Judgement!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm JigglyGumballs, GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

We'd like to offer you 4th line minutes, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at En1GmA#5695!

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!"

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Jiggs

Las Vegas GM

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @Judgement!

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is Juice and I am the General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We here at the Rush pride ourselves on developing our players to the best they can be, so whatever help you need from both myself and the Assistant General Manager we will take as much time as you need to help show you the ropes and to help make your player a star!

We can only offer you 4th Line Minutes to start out with, but depending on your activity and development we can guarantee you moving up the lineup as we will always provide for those who provide for us!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 😃