(S79) G - Dante Rota, TPE: 30

winnytheboom

Hey there @winnytheboom, welcome to the VHL!

I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. Currently, we are nearing the end of our current season and will soon head into playoffs. If you sign with a team now that sends you an offer you will be released at the end of playoffs and enter the draft. Until then, you can be picked up by a VHLM team on waivers.

As the General Manager of the Marlins, I would like to offer you a position as our backup goaltender. My player is a goaltender, so I can certainly help you there, and help teach you all that you need to know about the VHL!

To accept this offer, quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory!

6 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Hey there @winnytheboom, welcome to the VHL!

I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. Currently, we are nearing the end of our current season and will soon head into playoffs. If you sign with a team now that sends you an offer you will be released at the end of playoffs and enter the draft. Until then, you can be picked up by a VHLM team on waivers.

As the General Manager of the Marlins, I would like to offer you a position as our backup goaltender. My player is a goaltender, so I can certainly help you there, and help teach you all that you need to know about the VHL!

To accept this offer, quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory!

#MarlinsTerritory!