Town of Salem #19

Gustav

28 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

Well the wiki page told me to not reveal myself but if I’m going to possibly die soon I have to claim doc, N1 I healed barzal for claim of being jailer

Also for this, the person who I jailed last night who will remain anonymous was also doctor, so that is the CC.... sus but not impossible 

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

Unvote N0HBDY. 

Any Doc CCs?

Its not a unique role so I don't know if CC does anything but potentially put another TP at risk if there even was one. But with big games you never know.

He claimed to have visited the jailor n1, without knowing if there was a lookout in the game. Seems like he is probably telling the truth, or is a neutral/mafia who doesn't kill but still has an action n1. Which is pretty limited and not too threatening early on.

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

Also for this, the person who I jailed last night who will remain anonymous was also doctor, so that is the CC.... sus but not impossible 

That is interesting actually... I still think we don't vote nobhdy though

1 minute ago, iyog said:

I am the psychic and NSG88, Jericho, or Devise is evil!

This is really good information we'd want right when the day starts. Psychic is an unfortunately very easy role to fake. Be suspect of everyone 

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

I guess this is a good point, @crusader wherever you are, I want you to pick one Nohbdy and Ricer to go on, don't reveal who. TOWN don't go on Ricer or Nohbdy

Unless someone has a better plan?

28 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Sorry sorry i forgot about the game today my bad. I had jailed someone last night who revealed an interesting role i believe for now. Does anyone feel they need protection? 

I always want protection 😎

• Gustav locked this topic

Nobody dies, but @N0HBDY doesn't.

Day 3 at 12:30-ish, or maybe before if I wake up before then.

List of living players (19)

*Gustav noises*

@bigAL finds himself in trouble as the second victim of the MAFIA. His role and will have been lost.

...and @Jericho becomes the second player in this game to die to a CRUSADER. He was a TRAPPER.

I'm out of work at 10 tonight (and tomorrow), so we might be a few minutes late.

List of living players (17)

• Gustav unlocked this topic