Mexico City Kings - New Logo Reveal

Beketov

• Commissioner

The green team was going to announce this but seeing as they are busy I get to do the honours.

It’s been discussed a few times now that the Kings have a slightly problematic logo. It was never the intention of the league to be insensitive but that has occurred a bit in this case and it was decided to it would be best to rectify that situation. Therefore, going into S78, the kings will have a new logo! The @BOG, @Commissioner, and @VHLM Commissioner  teams discussed the matter over the last couple of weeks and @Sonnet found a great option for us that needed only mInor tweaking. 

The team name and location remain unchanged but the crest itself is getting an upgrade. Therefore I am proud to present to you the new and improved Mexico City Kings!

1247625486_KINGUNDEAD_V04.png.168fee6c42

This logo retains a lot of their original Red / White / Black colour scheme but with a pop of gold and a more “traditional” king look with the armour and crown. It also features the undead king, paying homage to both the day of the dead and to the concept that was brought forth for a rebrand a little while ago.

While the kings failed to make the playoffs this season we hope this new logo will lead them into a bigger and brighter future.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Sonnet said:

Clean as fuck.

It’s not too late for me to slap “Kings” across the bottom. You sure you don’t want it?

• Commissioner
12 hours ago, rory said:

shit goin down when da draugr gets a fur coat

You expect him to travel up to Yukon without a coat?