S77 Playoff Index and Livesim Hub

Devise

INDEX

We all know the drill by now, but we have 10 teams in the playoffs @VHL GM lines should be sent in via the portal like it's been all season. The first round will be Vancouver vs LA in NA and Malmo vs Prague in EU with the other 6 teams receiving a bye into the second round. Livesim updates will be posted here as has been the case for the regular season. Best of luck everyone. :cheers: 

• Devise featured this topic
  • Devise pinned this topic

The video player at least says the correct day, yesterday was Day 5, today is Day 6. Who needs to count when machines can do all the work for you. Also live now, it's May.

Hey y'all. So it turns out the portal has had some issues in regards to storing and uploading your lines. I encountered an error during today's livesim that had corrupted Torontos lines. Given that this usually is a GM error I went forward and simmed. However as Beketov went to sim the VHLM he also encountered a corrupted line file. Thus this is being determined as league error. Therefore later tonight I'll be resimmig today's games. Note that because neither Helsinki or London sent in lines that we will be maintain the winning result of that game/series. Thanks and apologies for the drama and issues.

26 minutes ago, Devise said:

Hey y'all. So it turns out the portal has had some issues in regards to storing and uploading your lines. I encountered an error during today's livesim that had corrupted Torontos lines. Given that this usually is a GM error I went forward and simmed. However as Beketov went to sim the VHLM he also encountered a corrupted line file. Thus this is being determined as league error. Therefore later tonight I'll be resimming today's games. Note that because neither Helsinki or London sent in lines that we will be maintain the winning result of that game/series. Thanks and apologies for the drama and issues.

What kind of mickey mouse bullshit is this? They lost, move on Toronto you babies 

On the tenth I devised a sixth game for simmage action packed livesim action with extra sauce on cherry pie topping. Make sense of that bruh! We are live.

Who wants an off-season? We do we do! Also, livesim now live it's maybe the final day depends on several factors, one of which could just be me going "I don't care we ending today anyway playas!" I'm not Teddy long though. 

BBXxfs974VxWHam0hqY1MZI4hHqwdxTYhPNHK-Rz