S77 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Quik

S77 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe had the most outstanding season in S77?

• Andrew Su (VAN) - 47G, 73A, 120P, 8, 37PIM, 44HIT, 44SB
    • Onde Sandstrom (VAN) - 42G, 60A, 102P, 11, 133PIM, 329HIT, 39SB
    • Aloe Dear (WAR) - 43G, 69A, 112P, 34, 100PIM, 194HIT, 30SB
    • Dakota Lamb (WAR) - 46G, 58A, 104P, 23, 75PIM, 163HIT, 22SB
    • Jim Bob (SEA) - 48G, 55A, 103P, 26, 199PIM, 332HIT, 21SB
    • Groovy Dood (DCD) - 46G, 60A, 106P, -4, 119PIM, 341HIT, 43SB
    • Spencer Elsby (CHI) - 21G, 72A, 93P, 34, 64PIM, 114HIT, 173SB
    • Tyler Walker (DAV) - 25G, 65A, 90P, -35, 208PIM, 290HIT, 165SB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/2021 at 03:59 AM

• Quik featured this topic
  • Commissioner
19 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

Half the nominees are on teams who didn't make the playoffs, interesting.

MVP and the Slobo aren’t the same thing. I would be stunned if non-playoff team players get votes for the Campbell but that doesn’t mean they weren’t outstanding in their own right.

Wild card round doesn't count as playoffs.

I understand that the award is for most outstanding player so the team result might not be a major factor in deciding the nominees, but it should be a factor because we know that it's easier to get stats when you're the best player on a bad team. And of course players from non-playoff teams should be nominees, but half of them?

Also there shouldn't be two players from the same team in the same position nominated.

58 minutes ago, Devise said:

Jim Bob for me but I see why y'all be favoring the points edge. 

Yeah, it was tight for me. The points was certainly a big factor, but the SB was almost equally as huge.

Actually, can I swap to Groovy dood? 😬

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Probs not even Vancouver 

Bruh I was here not that long ago. I earned like 100 TPE on a player in the S72 draft. And I lurk enough to know the team names.

And they may have even been in Vancouver when I was active with Samuel Gate. Hell, I think I might have played for them. Just checked; I was literally on the team when they moved.

Wow okay actually I wasn't active with Gate at that time, though. I only earned TPE on him through two seasons and still finished with 610. Forgot I was TPE whoring with him early on, but now I'm remembering that race that I had with Beketov when I think at the time I was always saying I wasn't sure I'd be too active. But my point still stands, that I had a player when they moved to Vancouver and obviously I would have checked out Gate's career whenever I periodically popped in so of course I knew about Vancouver.

Edited by scoop

• Admin
1 hour ago, scoop said:

Bruh I was here not that long ago. I earned like 100 TPE on a player in the S72 draft. And I lurk enough to know the team names.

And they may have even been in Vancouver when I was active with Samuel Gate. Hell, I think I might have played for them. Just checked; I was literally on the team when they moved.

Wow okay actually I wasn't active with Gate at that time, though. I only earned TPE on him through two seasons and still finished with 610. Forgot I was TPE whoring with him early on, but now I'm remembering that race that I had with Beketov when I think at the time I was always saying I wasn't sure I'd be too active. But my point still stands, that I had a player when they moved to Vancouver and obviously I would have checked out Gate's career whenever I periodically popped in so of course I knew about Vancouver.

tbf I thought I was responding to v2 lol