Quarantine Birthday 2: Lockdown Boogaloo

Quik

So, it is once again your fearless, totally-not-narcissistic, leader's birthday, and once again, it is happening while Ontario is under stay-at-home orders. As a birthday gift from me to all of you (that's how it works, right?), I'm gifting everyone 1 Free TPE, to be claimed by the end of the PT Week. I won't even make you say nice things about me this time 😛

To claim, link this thread and claim as Uncapped > Other > Other, with the description "Quik is making things about himself again" (or use whatever description you want that has the word birthday in it).

Cheers :cheers:

14 minutes ago, Quik said:

Yes, you get 1 TPE extra. Each guess costs 0.05 TPE, final number does not round up

Spoiler

minus 40 I think? Not sure though

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Hide contents

minus 40 I think? Not sure though

Incorrect, guess you’ll have to keep going now to get that tpe 😛

1 minute ago, Quik said:

Incorrect, guess you’ll have to keep going now to get that tpe 😛

((82 - 18)^0.5)*((ln((54.59815003)^0.5))^2)

Just now, Quik said:

nope

(((82 - 18)^0.5)*((ln((54.59815003)^0.5))^2))-((arctan(-0.122784561)-arccos(-0.981627183))/(1.007562662^92))

(assuming you have the calculator set to degrees)

19 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

(((82 - 18)^0.5)*((ln((54.59815003)^0.5))^2))-((arctan(-0.122784561)-arccos(-0.981627183))/(1.007562662^92))

(assuming you have the calculator set to degrees)

smh I went to school for business, not mathematics, at least keep it simple enough for google to tell me the answer :kekw:

Just now, Quik said:

smh I went to school for business, not mathematics, at least keep it simple enough for google to tell me the answer :kekw:

The big 3-0

1 hour ago, Quik said:

So, it is once again your fearless, totally-not-narcissistic, leader's birthday, and once again, it is happening while Ontario is under stay-at-home orders. As a birthday gift from me to all of you (that's how it works, right?), I'm gifting everyone 10 Free TPE, to be claimed by the end of the PT Week. I won't even make you say nice things about me this time 😛

To claim, link this thread and claim as Uncapped > Other > Other, with the description "Quik is making things about himself again" (or use whatever description you want that has the word birthday in it).

Cheers :cheers:

NICE!