Founders Cup Finals: Games 3 & 4

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to Founders Cup Finals: Games 3 & 4

No disrespect to the marauders, I'm a firm believer that Miami sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs the Hounds of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Hawks play great hockey it's just not fair.

If the Hounds lose again I will face that the Marauders deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the Hounds and the VHL.

56 minutes ago, rory said:

No disrespect to the marauders, I'm a firm believer that Miami sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs the Hounds of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Hawks play great hockey it's just not fair.

If the Hounds lose again I will face that the Marauders deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the Hounds and the VHL.

We had the most winningest record in the second half of the season, and while San Diego gave us a run for our money, we went 8-0 after the 1st round. I don't think it's a fluke, we just had a very shitty start to the season. I truly believe we would've been ahead of Mississauga had we started the way we finished the season. 

Stats matter ;)

4 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

We had the most winningest record in the second half of the season, and while San Diego gave us a run for our money, we went 8-0 after the 1st round. I don't think it's a fluke, we just had a very shitty start to the season. I truly believe we would've been ahead of Mississauga had we started the way we finished the season. 

Stats matter ;)

All i know if we in San Diego would have beaten you in round one.. it would be us who would have won the cup 😏

20 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

Stats matter ;)

0 waiver offers all season

Stats matter ;) 

Just now, InstantRockstar said:

team was full and Acyd already knew 

Knowledge matters ;)

the legendary full 8-6-1

I thought it was enforced to have to send out offers if you had space? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't several teams get penalized for not doing that a few seasons ago?

Edited by Juice