Continental Cup Finals Game: 5

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Continental Cup Finals Game: 5
1 hour ago, Victor said:

Helsinki, you threw everything you had at us but DA BEARZ magic is too strong in these finals. What a run by Bana.

Cup #14 with franchise #10 :D And after all this time, a cup with @gregreg

great work Seattle!

Awesome Bobby Moynihan GIF by Disney Channel

never thought we see the day, and in Seattle of all places! What a way to go out 

I wanted to make sure I was home before making an official post.

First, thanks to everyone on HSK for a close, well fought series. I think both sides knew it was going to be a fun, tight battle and it proved to be. I always enjoy meeting up with you guys in the finals. I'm happy that it was you guys as we've kind of created a friendly rivalry between the two teams. It helps when we've both had good success in the last decade or so of the VHL. You guys had a great season and are an excellent team full of great members. @Jubo07 Thank you for being a good dance partner. You've been successful in the role and I expect that to continue for as long as you're with the team. Overall, great season/playoffs. Good luck moving forward and see you next season. :) 

Thanks to the commies/staff on sailing a smooth ship and @Devise for a great season of simulating (live simming too!).

DA BEARZ... 5/10. Just when the league, myself and anyone thinks "well, this is probably it", it isn't. After S69, it was said. Same with 71 and 73. Now we're here in 77. It's crazy. It's unbelievable a little bit. I'd imagine it's probably getting old for some too - lol.. Thank you for the fun season and taking the time to make Seattle such an enjoyable locker room and successful organization. I'm so grateful that each time we have a group, you make it a special experience for me and everyone on the team. We made a couple tough moves this season saying good-bye to some pretty good people (shout out to @Dtayl, @Toast, @Phil, @oilmandan) but also brought in some who were either part of the family already or became part of it quickly. You guys stuck it out the entire season, the up's and down's that STHS gave us, and prevailed as CHAMPIONS. You put in good work and stuck beside myself and your teammates. I cannot thank you enough for how good of teammates and members you are for SEA. Thank you for the loyalty. Thank you for coming together to win another cup, CHAMPS! 

DA BEARZ

stanley cup celebration GIF

• Admin
5 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Was hoping to see this series go for a couple more games, but great job Seattle! :cheers:  It's a shame we have to continue inflating @Victor's ego like this.

If anything Simon gives me cups out of pity these past few years. Plus it's either me or the evil genius that is Fong so clearly this is the greater good.

3 hours ago, Victor said:

If anything Simon gives me cups out of pity these past few years. Plus it's either me or the evil genius that is Fong so clearly this is the greater good.

Fong definitely would chip some of the metal off the Cup for use in human experiments. 

Semi-related, where do you think a bunch of our inactives ended up, hmmm??