FINALLY TEAM EUROPE ROSTER

N0HBDY

*USA, Canada, Asia, and Team World all post their rosters *

https://youtu.be/ZdBono3HqOE

As the saying goes, save the best for last, that is truly what the WJC is doing. Don't tell me after 4 of the 5 teams posted their rosters you forgot about the most important one! That's right folks after about *checks stopwatch* 17 hours since @Zetterbergwas last pestering me to post my roster, while also having not started, the official roster for Team Euorpe is here!

With great honor I give to you the front lines of Team Europe, the offensive powerhouse, the forwards!

Nils Tallinder-@Patrik Tallinder

Paul Atreides-@Mr_Hatter

Duncan Idaho- @OrbitingDeath

Luc Tessier- @KC15

That Dude- @Cornholio

Druss Deathwalker- @animal74

Griff Machkenzie- @HoneyBadger25

Brussel Sprout- @Liberty_Cabbage

Gustislav Nasherov- @Vat

This offensive powerhouse will completely damage other teams, on the scoreboard, and in every possible stat category. How much damage was it again Phil Swift

Spoiler

Mad Man Images GIF by getflexseal

Moving on to our defensive also powerhouse, able to shut down every opportunity, break bones, and support our offense, the defense!

Jan Hlozek- @Bojovnik

Rusty Knale- @HatrickRoy

Olof Samuelsson- @Azlan

Barron Krullenstien- @LefLop

With all these powerhouses were going to be a powerfactory, but we're still not done!

Finally one of the most important parts of a teams roster, our brick walls, not to be mistaken by USA swiss cheese, the goalies!

Aksu Maronen- @aksuko

Aike van Gierbergen- @enigmatic

With that the powerfactory is ready to destroy, good luck to all the teams, you'll need it...

Players here is the discord link ---> https://discord.gg/79CnFXvu

Fans you are also welcome to join the server and support your favorite team! (which we all know is Europe)

Last thing for this I would like to congratulate my Team Europe AGM @Spartanon graduating from college recently!

233 words

Edited by N0HBDY