More weekly Toast ramblings for TPE

Toast

Wow, what a bittersweet feeling to see your former team go and win it all. I’m very happy to see Seattle pull off the win in the finals and take home a Continental Cup but I can’t help but feel a little disappointed since I was traded from the team at the deadline. Banack knows what he’s doing though and worked some magic to get DA BEARZ to another championship and I’m happy for the team there overall but I really hope that this is not the start of another Cup curse for me!

Going into the off-season now the goal is to just work on gaining as much as I can since that will help Toronto and hopefully we won’t get bumped out of the playoffs by the eventual Cup winners again. It’s nice to see such a dedicated group with the Legion looking over things for the off-season where it seems we may see some changes but that’s also what makes sim leagues fun overall. I’m just going to keep doing my weekly stuff and I’ll be sure to see how things go over the next week or two to see how the team is shaping up for next season!