That Dude Headed to S78 WJC

Cornholio

That Dude was recently honored with a selection to the Team Europe S78 WJC Roster. 

"I wasn't even expecting it at all to be quite honest with you. I mean, That Dude thought that the Juniors were only for guys in the VHLM. But apparently That Dude is still under that TPE threshold or something like that - not sure what it is at the moment, but COOL BEANS. Lots of cool guys on the team too, most of them from my S77 Draft Class so it will be really nice for us to get to touch base together once again and gauge everybody's progress in relative comparison to each other. 

That guy Druss Deathwalker... man I bet you he's going to try and hit me during our team sessions and count it against his list. News flash buddy - they don't count. Second news flash - you ain't coming near me. 

As for my placement on the team, I have no idea what line or the minutes or role or whatever that I'll be playing. But now that I know I am on this team, it's full steam ahead for me - That Dude is going to make sure that Team Europe ends up reigning supreme over everybody else and bring back the trophy where it belongs. 

In other news - London seems like they're moving on toward S78 rather well after a disappointing end. So uh, I believe I should have a meeting with the management team fairly soon to make sure that we're all set with what I'm going to play in my second year and what kind of workouts I should be focusing on. I believe I have a solid foundation build - it's time to start working on specialization and market my skills the best way that I can. Looking forward to a breakout year."