Eagles off-season complete

Greg_Di

This week will mark the ending of Tom's off-season in Wroclaw. He spent most of his off-season working on his Puck Handling and Skating.

He will now be heading back to Calgary to begin the team's off-season preparations for the upcoming season.

" I usually like to return a week early before anyone else and get some skating in at our practice facility" Said Tom " Just like to get used to the arena again and slowly start working with our staff to see what I need to improve for the upcomming season. I have a feeling this season will be huge for myself and the rest of the Wrangler team"

Tom is also expected to attend Thursday's draft night to see who the Wranglers will draft with the 1st and 6th overall pick.

"It's always exciting to see who the team will draft and what exciting young prospects will wear the Wrangler jersey " Continued Tom " I like to be a part of the festivities and offer any support I can to the Wrangler association and to give any tips and advise to the young talent that will be joining us"