application drama

BladeMaiden

3 hours ago, fishy said:

Hello, here to remind everyone to keep it kind & respectful :cheers:

And now I'M here to remind everyone that now that this post is in the Thunderdome we should start some FUCKING FIRES, WOOOO!

4 hours ago, Sonnet said:

...huh?

SHE DOESN'T WANT YOUR ANIME GIRLS IN THE TITANS LOCKER ROOM! mad mean girls GIF

3 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

I do love when you roll up and come prove my point.

You should know by now I say what I believe and I stick by it. By all means try to chastise me for  having an opinion, but at this point you’re only adding fuel to fire.

AND HE'S ALSO ALLOWED TO HAVE THE OPINION THAT YOU SHOULD BE NICER! Nice People Negativity GIF by GIPHY Dating

2 hours ago, Quik said:

whatever, honestly this is stupid af. I'm taking it out of the application because it's not necessary in that thread.

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

We asked for no “hey pick this person” type of posts and that goes the opposite way as well. We’ll decide who we think is best for the role, please keep the opinions out of it.

YOU GUYS ARE OLD AND LAME, EAT A DICK! suck my dick middle finger GIF

4 hours ago, Frank said:

C u next tuesday.

Hi Frank. :)

2 hours ago, Domg5 said:

Hey, I take the blame for the drama, I got 666 tpe this morning and I’m cursed. Sorry guys, I will leave untill my next update

I DON'T KNOW YOU THAT WELL YET BUT HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BRING THE DEVIL INTO THIS HOUSE! Embarrassed Shame GIF

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

I DON'T KNOW YOU THAT WELL YET BUT HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BRING THE DEVIL INTO THIS HOUSE! Embarrassed Shame GIF

You'll know him soon. He's the Prague AGM - basically he's new but he's learning the ropes from me and I'll vouch for him pretty heavily. Probably my favorite new member of the last 5 or so seasons (with all due respect to the rest of the Phamily)

Spicy Baked Fish Tacos (30 minutes!)

The easiest (most delicious!) way to make fish tacos: tossed in smoky spices and baked to perfection. Just 30 minutes required, and naturally dairy- and gluten-free.
Author Minimalist Baker

4.96 from 23 votes
Prep Time 18 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 10 (Tacos)
Course Entree
Cuisine Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Mexican-Inspired
Freezer Friendly No
Does it keep? 2-3 Days

Ingredients

FISH

• 1 lb wild-caught white fish, skin removed (such as cod, mahi-mahi, or halibut)
  • 1 Tbsp oil (we prefer avocado)
  • 1/2 – 3/4 tsp sea salt
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 1 ½ tsp cumin , plus more to coat
  • 1 ½ tsp chili powder , plus more to coat
  • 1 ¼ tsp smoked paprika , plus more to coat
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional // omit for less heat)
  • 3-4 Tbsp cornmeal (optional // for crispier texture)

FOR SERVING

Instructions

• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C), and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • Cut the fish into large cubes (or strips if you prefer) and add to a medium mixing bowl. Top with oil, salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper (optional), and cornmeal (optional). Toss to coat. The fish should be so well coated that you almost can’t see it anymore. Don’t be shy with the spices!
  • Transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange in a single layer, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
  • In the meantime, prepare any sides, such as guacamole, fresh herbs, and lime wedges.
  • To serve, warm tortillas and top each with 1 Tbsp guacamole and 2 pieces of fish, and serve with lime wedges. Serve with quick pickled veggies, chipotle aioli, and/or fresh cilantro for more flavor and texture (all optional).
  • Store leftover cooked fish separately up to 2-3 days. Cooked recipe is not freezer friendly.
I am very excited for supper tonight.

jokes on you with your taco recipe my dad has made his own tacos every tuesday since the start of quarantine! 

they are delicious

edit: idk why i said jokes on you it is not relevant at all smh i hate the morning. that recipe does look good if there was no fish in it

edit 2: also, i don't know how widespread these are, but mission street taco shells are DELICIOUS

Edited by GrittyIsKing09