The one about Inactives on VHL Rosters and the S78 Cap

Quik

20 minutes ago, 16z said:

Top rookie in Riga, guy is a stud..

I meant like if he was on Discord or whatever.

1 minute ago, Hank said:

Probably yeah, we don't talk much.. I've just been stalking his career since the VHLM days 👀

Edited by 16z

44 minutes ago, Hank said:

Not only he is on discord but he is also vsn and wrote a few HOF articles already, do your homeworks before trying to fight for no reason.

1 hour ago, a_Ferk said:

Friends episodes have exactly the same naming scheme, which I thought they were a reference to.

We're in a young VHL now... let it settle in that a sitcom from the 90's means we're the old farts.

Edited by Peace

2 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Wait so there's no penalty to going over the soft cap? Just a roster count requirement?

Isn't that the penalty? We know the meta is 6-4-2, and so having to play a 3rd line forward or 3rd pair defense is a penalty in itself. 

58 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

Not only he is on discord but he is also vsn and wrote a few HOF articles already, do your homeworks before trying to fight for no reason.

I wasn't fighting??? I just wanted to know his discord username because I don't think I've talked to him before unless his discord user is different. Maybe you should do some research...

(Also I knew he was on vsn and wrote HOF articles)

Edited by Hank
add

1 hour ago, bigAL said:

Isn't that the penalty? We know the meta is 6-4-2, and so having to play a 3rd line forward or 3rd pair defense is a penalty in itself. 

Only kind of, the meta that we thought was so good isn't really the one doing the best anymore. Now that may be luck and bounces but it's not as black and white as it once was

2 hours ago, Peace said:

We're in a young VHL now... let it settle in that a sitcom from the 90's means we're the old farts.

I'm pretty young too, I just watch a lot of 90s TV shows

2 hours ago, Hank said:

I wasn't fighting??? I just wanted to know his discord username because I don't think I've talked to him before unless his discord user is different. Maybe you should do some research...

(Also I knew he was on vsn and wrote HOF articles)

Didn't think you were fighting buddy, think it was misunderstanding lol 

I know what you mean, now you know though. Look out for Cabe McJake next season!

21 minutes ago, bigAL said:

3-2-1 is the real meta

Hey buddy just earlier YouTube recommended a video of "Big Al 2018 LLWS Highlights" to me for some reason is that you? Are you a 14-year old who was in the 2018 Little League World Series for New Jersey, who introduced yourself by saying that you hit dingers? Because if so, the highlights video did not show you hitting any dingers, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume it was the increased level of competition and that you do actually hit dingers. Good luck in your future career.

Just to clarify I don't actually believe that was you but what if though?

Edited by scoop

36 minutes ago, scoop said:

Hey buddy just earlier YouTube recommended a video of "Big Al 2018 LLWS Highlights" to me for some reason is that you? Are you a 14-year old who was in the 2018 Little League World Series for New Jersey, who introduced yourself by saying that you hit dingers? Because if so, the highlights video did not show you hitting any dingers, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume it was the increased level of competition and that you do actually hit dingers. Good luck in your future career.

Just to clarify I don't actually believe that was you but what if though?

1198760.jpg?b64lines=ICggYWxsICkgRElOR0VSUyEgRElOR0VSUyE=

Edited by bigAL

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

https://youtu.be/ZoSj1GaIIsU

https://youtu.be/ZoSj1GaIIsU 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZoSj1GaIIsU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZoSj1GaIIsU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

maybe one of these ways will actually embed the video

1198760.jpg?b64lines=ICggYWxsICkgRElOR0VSUyEgRElOR0VSUyE=

I'll let someone else test this...

16 hours ago, Peace said:

I mean I know a lot of people who are my age who watch Friends. It's my favorite show, I've seen it too many times and I still watch it now.

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, bigAL said:

maybe one of these ways will actually embed the video

You just need to use the full length link:

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, MMFLEX said:

Has my new boss been announced yet?

Each time you ask I’m delaying it.