Helsinki Titans New GM

Beketov

• Commissioner

You guys are getting very good at making these decisions very difficult. This was an absolutely phenomenal group of candidates and honestly even our “short list” wasn’t very short because of it. @Quik and I put a lot of thought into the matter and poured over some excellent interviews to decide on, officially, the new GM of the Helsinki Titans.

Please join me in congratulating @Rayzor_7 who will be taking over the historic Titans coming off yet another excellent campaign that saw them make the Continental Cup finals. We hope that he has as much good fortune with the team as those who have come before him.

3 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Hasn't been decided yet. VHL GM appointments are blue team, VHLM GM appointments are me and @Acydburn (with blue team input if necessary).

Alright. So now both my teams are getting new GMs  lol.

13 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

Finally this man goes up. Been way too long brother, well fuckin' deserved. So so so happy and proud of you. 

❤️ 

THIS. FINALLY!! Hell yeah, brother. Super happy for you. I’m super pumped! Made my hangover feel better for like 3 seconds. Wooo! 

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

THIS. FINALLY!! Hell yeah, brother. Super happy for you. I’m super pumped! Made my hangover feel better for like 3 seconds. Wooo! 

Quit drinking bud light and drink a real beer.

Congrats @Rayzor_7

Edited by Acydburn

26 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Dude I drank an entire bottle of pink Whitney during a power hour.... Worst hang over of my life.

Yeah. 3 of us put away 2 cases of twisted teas, a case of white claws and Pink Whitney and I’m a hurting unit today. Just the thought of pink Whitney.. ugh lol