Team Europe GM Speech

N0HBDY

Ah yes the WJC is over and all the medals are handed out. I can now proudly say that myself, the team, my agm @Spartan, and myself have worked very hard to get to this moment. Ladies and gentlemen, Team Europe is once again your WJC gold medalists! I would be lying if I said that I didn't expect us to win the gold, that's because Europe is simply the best. I feel there are no mistakes in this world and that being put on one of the already best franchises as an already amazing GM was not a mistake. Our only opponent throughout the tournament that ruined our record was Team USA, who beat us day 1 and beat us in a shootout the last day. With their streak of beating us and then having to face us in our first game of the playoffs, it worried me, but then we all know the outcome of that game now. I also must some credit to my agm for coming in clutch and sending in lines for the sim as I was away. Lastly thank you to all our fans for really hyping up Europe in the discord, great job by all the GM's and now that you were a WJC GM that means you will become a GM for some team eventually, and thank you to @bigALand @rjfrymanfor helping guide us all through the event.