Cowboy Prouts Rookie Experience- The ride

Prout

Ah yes I forgot to post my original one so guess who’s creating not one but two for good ol Cowboy Prout? That’s right me. 

After recording a decent 58 games played recording 10 goals and 37 assists for a total of 47 points it happened. Cowboy Prout requested a trade to get a new home. A fresh start. And the great @Jubis  being in his last season took a chance on this kid like nobody else would. Being in his last season as a GM for the Calgary Wranglers Cowboy Prout coming in to help with the push to glory! His last trade will go down as one of his best. Cowboy Prout finished the season with Calgary and helping the aging core for one last ride getting a total of 13 games and five points being 2 goals and three assists. At this pace some fans thought this was a terrible trade. That Jubis lost his mind! (Which I think he did long before)  

Cowboy Prout had what was to be a very good rookie season showing signs of promise for Calgary. Being the next big Defencemen in the pipeline getting experience in his rookie season. He loved this team. The team made it into the wild card series which knocked them out eventually which was disappointing  as Cowboy looked to be of gaining confidence in his play as time went on. This was something Cowboy Prout couldn’t thank Jubis enough for making the move that nobody expected or thought was good at the time. He took a chance. It’s paying off to this day. 

Being a rookie with being into a veteran leadership locker room it was surely without a doubt this experience and his play would on get better as time went on. He got to a place called home where he belonged up north. He loves the city the fans and the game. The Wranglers have treated this young prospect at the time so good. 

When asked about his rookie experience in his press conference Cowboy Prout had to say a few things in the offseason. 

“You know it was a easy transition from New York to Calgary. I really didn’t know anyone or the management at the time so when spoken to Jubis about the trade and how excited he seemed it made me feel welcome. I can’t thank him enough as well as everyone in the Lr at the time. I love it here. I think our new gm @Ricer13 will do great things and make Jubis proud. I want to show why this trade and his last was more special then it already is. I love Calgary. It’s home. “