S78 Prague Phantoms Captaincy

Dom

S78 Prague Phantoms Captaincy

It is now time to officially announce our S78 leadership squad for the Prague Phantoms. Who will be the ones to wear an ''A'' and the one to wear a ''C'' for one of the most promising season in Prague's history? That's what you will know in a very short time!

Assistant:

Our first assistant is someone who played a few seasons with the Phantoms already and earned the trust of his teammates for his kindness and his positive vibe in the locker room. This man is a fan-favorite and was leading the assistant votes by far.

Spoiler

Your first assistant for the S78 Prague Phantoms is Zachariah Kisslinger @Kisslinger, congrats!

Assistant:

The votes for the second assistant were very close, we had 3 players tied and a few others following just by one vote behind, which show how many good candidates we had on the team. The final decision had to be made by @diamond_ace

Spoiler

Your second assistant is Dominic Gobeil @Domg5 (I kinda hate praising and hyping up about myself lol)

Captain:

This one was not even close, at first my plan was to use the second place and the third place in the captain votes for the assistants but this man forced me to edit my poll and add a question for the assistants because there was only one player with votes for captain. You know you are liked by your teammates when your AGM has to edit his poll because of you.

Spoiler

The S78 captain is our last-season man Thomas Landry II @Doomsday! Was that supposed to be a surprise? I don't even know why I used spoilers, you knew the answer already!

Thank you everyone and have a wonderful season!!

Oh, I missed my chance to pick the same three guys to be our captains this year since I haven't been in the LR in the last few days. Congrats and now lets do some damage this season.