S78 Regular Season Index & Live Sim Hub

Devise

INDEX

Hello all, have no fear the index is in fact here. @VHLM GM You should know the drill, confirm your rosters and go ahead and send lines in via the portal. If you have any roster changes throughout the season, place your bots in the lines you'd like new players to be and inform me of the changes via PM on the forum/DM on Discord.

As far as start of the season, my apologies on getting the index up a day late here but I'll get going as soon as we have all 12 sets of lines from GM's. If it's past midnight/late tonight or full on tomorrow by the time I get the full compliment of lines then I'll just go ahead and do a double live sim for it. Let's have a good season, best of luck to everyone! :cheers: 

• Devise featured and pinned this topic
16 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Second.

Third. On the SECOND day of sims no less. Beat that JARDY YOU OLD DINOSAUR YOU! THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT! WE ARE LIVE NOW

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Sunday, it's still morning GMT so sure Morning, Live, sims. Now! Brought to you by @JardyB10 (Yes Jardy you are eligible to I like Dicks this, this is an old joke btw)

"Am I eligible to I like dicks this?? :o If so, I like dicksed!" Classic Devise quote.

For further backstory, I filtered the word "claim" for a short time. This is because in whatever the aforementioned free doubles week (or whatever it was) thread, the OP probably said something like, "Just link this post and you'll get your TPE!" and everyone kept posting "Claimed" in the thread. At one point I said, "You know you guys don't have to post anything in this thread, you can just link the OP." So naturally everyone doubled down and started posting out of spite. So naturally I put a filter on "claim" to say "I like dicks." So naturally baby Devise isn't aware of any of this or anything else for that matter AND HE TOTALLY FALLS FOR IT LIKE A FUCKING CHUMP, AHAHAHA!

Good times.

Also, Miami's lines are fucked up because @InstantRockstar traded OUR BEST DANG PLAYER for picks.

And while we're on the subject of ancient filters, I recently was snooping through @Ahma's history, and noticed this old gem. I don't know why the filter didn't plague his entire article, and I also don't remember who was responsible for making it, but the context both amuses and dates me. Before the OG Invisionfree forum died for good, it was plagued by weird spam accounts that posted topics on purchasing cheap kitchen sets. If the website still existed I might take them up on it now that I'm basically an adult... 😢

22 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

"Am I eligible to I like dicks this?? :o If so, I like dicksed!" Classic Devise quote.

For further backstory, I filtered the word "claim" for a short time. This is because in whatever the aforementioned free doubles week (or whatever it was) thread, the OP probably said something like, "Just link this post and you'll get your TPE!" and everyone kept posting "Claimed" in the thread. At one point I said, "You know you guys don't have to post anything in this thread, you can just link the OP." So naturally everyone doubled down and started posting out of spite. So naturally I put a filter on "claim" to say "I like dicks." So naturally baby Devise isn't aware of any of this or anything else for that matter AND HE TOTALLY FALLS FOR IT LIKE A FUCKING CHUMP, AHAHAHA!

Good times.

Also, Miami's lines are fucked up because @InstantRockstar traded OUR BEST DANG PLAYER for picks.

HEY! 

I HAD TO DO WHAT I HAD TO DO JARDY OKAAAAY :(

7 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

And while we're on the subject of ancient filters, I recently was snooping through @Ahma's history, and noticed this old gem. I don't know why the filter didn't plague his entire article, and I also don't remember who was responsible for making it, but the context both amuses and dates me. Before the OG Invisionfree forum died for good, it was plagued by weird spam accounts that posted topics on purchasing cheap kitchen sets. If the website still existed I might take them up on it now that I'm basically an adult... 😢

ngl, the filtered/changed/altered/censored title makes it 10 times better and funnier :D

Now that was a good trip down memory lane, thanks Jardy. In other news Day 5 is here, (I think it's day 5 I added one so whatever) live now. 

Also as a totally random aside; put some respect on @scoop's name. We all know that if it wasn't for @Jericho's scrub Braxton falling everywhere Glover could of had at least 3 Cups. Put Sullivan on that team and see what happens eh @Advantage? Who else can I randomly tag? @diamond_ace Just so you and @.sniffuM don't feel left out!

Hey there hello, day 7 livesim action happening late as I also play a game of the semi defunct wrestling strategy game MSC throughout. Indeed. It's happening!

On the Eighth day Devise created MORE VHLM SIMS! NOW PRESENTED TO YOU LIVE VIA GEICO 15 MINUTES COULD SAVE YOU NOTHING BECAUSE TO HELL WITH THEIR COMMERCIAL FACTORY. I'M ALL CAPS NOW. THANKS TO THE CAPS FOR SUCKING

Dream a dream, a fantasy or the rest of the lyrics to the never ending story song that I can't quite recall. They did a great bit for it in Stranger Things S2? S2? Yeah I think it's S2. Anyway, live now live VHLM sims that have nothing to do with the Never Ending Story. 

12th? Yes that sounds right, I think it's the 12th day here we go more VHLM games coming on the hot piping plate or whatever the catch a phrase of turns is. 

• Commissioner

Devise's ISP is being an ass today and making live streaming quite impossible so you all get me tonight. Stream will be live momentarily: 

Why Hello There Everyone Who Happens To Be Interested, It's Late Night Sim action. It's not that late well it's sort of I guess 11:46 PM here so late enough. Join me or watch the archive if you care. 

It is another day (or night) and I am here to do some degen hour live sims for the young crowd who play in the M who aren't all young because that's how players work. Join me if your still awake.