S78 Regular Season Index & Live Sim Hub

Devise

It's barely 3:31 and we are here with some live sims. That's Mountain time for all you folks who live anywhere else. We are live now though. REGARDLESS OF THE TIME ZONE YOU EXIST IN! @Da Trifecta (Da Trifecta Standard Time is a special thing for all you new folks)

Beyond your own belief despite it not being "an early sim" it's still not a late one either. Let's call it that muddling middle ground of a sim. Sure. Believe it.

Hubba Bubba the gum, anyone remember that? Oh right we are live right now for anyone who still checks here and doesn't have Discord. (Your winning trust me.)

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

My very presence is leeching! :o 

Honestly I blame the "have to be live" aspect. I don't like to do it without mic although I have the odd time. For me it's just a matter of feeling like I need to do more setup to do it live, where as I sometimes used to get a sneaky sim in at lesser times (early morning for example) that would only take a few minutes in the non live time. But knowing you want a crowd of people ideally for a livesim means we TRY to get it going at ideal times. (I know I know, degen sims of late have failed at that). I feel like the biggest difference people don't account for regardless of if we mic or not though, we have to try to set ourselves up for now distractions. Sometimes in the before live time you'd sit down to sim, get started, something comes up you handle it and come back and quickly sim. Regardless if you "could" do that now, we feel the self aware pressure of having to be live so we try to schedule a time when we can be private and get it done on stream. Anyway, this pre prepared Deivse paragraph is brought to by "Go Live Summer Simmertime Sims". Also we are live. (Or we will be when I go click the button.)

DAMNIT I HAD THIS ALL PRE TYPED UP BECAUSE WE WERE GOING LIVE AND THEN WE RAN INTO TECHNICAL ISSUES SO I'M GOING TO TYPE INTO ALL CAPS. Long story short; (I stopped writing in caps sorry) SLOBS isn't letting me go live so you received manual stealthy, old school ass non live sims today. We will not be making a habit of this and trouble shooting is going on with SLOBS as to why it's not working for me. For those curious Bek uses OBS (an older version, made by the same company) and had no issues connecting to his twitch today. My SLOBS a modern updated version, I recently updated like two days ago was failing to sync with my YT to go live and then failed to connect to stream server when we tried it with Bek's Twitch account. If I can't get SLOBS to work I'll go download an old ass version of OBS and kick it old school like Bek.

Sorry about the mix up and the lack of live sims for today. :cheers: (Special Kudos to those who tuned into the somewhat sort of it was live discord livesim version we janked up to basically give us some form of livesim.) You all know who you are!

Okay, no one asked for a @Devise post. ;)

In all srsns, fuck the live crowd. Live sims came about more for accountability than anything, so as long as it’s done live, it’s done right. Fuck the mic, distractions be damned. I’m sure live sims are fun to watch, though I wouldn’t know because I work maniac hours, and even if I didn’t, the impossibility of having a set daily time makes them tough to catch anyway.

So you do you Mr. Power! People are going to squirm and complain either way, so you may well do what’s easiest and most convenient for you. Otherwise you’ll just be a bitter old fuck and vanish for 3 years.

Edited by JardyB10

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Fuck the mic

Yup! I never turn mine on. At first it was because I couldn’t with how I was doing them and now it’s because my kid is falling asleep and I don’t want to risk it even though it would probably be fine. It doesn’t make a difference, I’m not there to entertain.

7 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I’m sure live sims are fun to watch

It’s a guy pressing buttons really, there’s not much fun to be had.

Posting it here first, SUCK IT DISCORD I DID IT! Also, we are live for some quick degen (is it really degen it's not even 10 pm yet here?) sims. 

Edit: Leaving the video archive up but I totally messed and didn't save the index from the night of the 18th, meaning we will wind up doing a resim on Sunday when I sort this all out. Generally speaking the winner in most cases in a resim (for the games that are already up) try to be maintained, but individual stats are obviously subject. My sincere apologies for my plain incompetence. 

Edited by Devise

The big triple sim make up for my mistake thing is happening here live now. Yesterday's and todays sims will occur after I've been able to maintain the winning results of Friday's late night livesim. 

It's 4:20 somewhere (specifically everywhere on the eastern time zone, oh wait the clock hand has passed so now it's 4:21, what a bad joke.)

We are live for the last sim of the regular season here.