The One about the Third League

Beketov

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

lmao as if anyone passes Campbell

Pretty much. Scotty had 600 goals, no one else has even hit 500. So even with an extra season you’d need over 100 goals that season while being in pace to already be second place all time.

Scotty’s records are plenty safe.

I don’t like the name of the league, VHLM TPE going down or acyd leaving the VHLM.. other than that, reserving judgement. I’ll give it a chance. I like that it opens up teams/jobs and helps with the VHL roster issues soooo... let me keep IA’s now

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I don’t like the name of the league, VHLM TPE going down or acyd leaving the VHLM.. other than that, reserving judgement. I’ll give it a chance. I like that it opens up teams/jobs and helps with the VHL roster issues soooo... let me keep IA’s now

IAs in the competitive leagues should be ok IMO. But not in the M, which is development league. 

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

in the other two leagues

There haven’t been Euro M teams in ages.

• Admin
Just now, jhatty8 said:

This league seems to be rather an extension to the VHL (or it's own entity) rather than another M

It's extending further than the VHL can possibly imagine.

Soon the Continental Cup finals will be a fight to get promoted to the VHLE.

8 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

IAs in the competitive leagues should be ok IMO. But not in the M, which is development league. 

technically yes, but we are at full capacity without IAs, which means every IA is potentially stealing an active member's job

I really hope this works! Everyone obviously put a bunch of time into this, and I hope it pays off. 

Personally, I'm not going to lie, I don't think I like the changes. It's hard for me to explain why tbh, and I don't really want to be a Debbie downer on what is obviously an extremely exciting day, so I'll just leave it at that. 

Here's to hoping I get proven wrong :)