The One about the Third League

Beketov

Happy to see some positive reaction to this. I'll just add, a big thing about freeing up rosters in VHL isn't just to aid GMs in competing or to help with salary. We were and are too stuffed with similar players. 

Stats for players will absolutely enjoy what this third league can do vs blanket expansion in my estimation. 

Just saying, if anyone wants to do a Thun Lakers team (out of Thun or Thoune, Switzerland), I got a logo ready on my folder that I'm totally fine with people using for free.

Yeah, I'm aware you lot already have teams in mind but that logo is just dying to get used in a proper fashion by any league, it'd be an honour and a half.

Edited by Thunfish
I've read the OP, at last.

5 minutes ago, Devise said:

Happy to see some positive reaction to this. I'll just add, a big thing about freeing up rosters in VHL isn't just to aid GMs in competing or to help with salary. We were and are too stuffed with similar players. 

Stats for players will absolutely enjoy what this third league can do vs blanket expansion in my estimation. 

Yeah if somebody wants to be a Chris Neil, why not? VFC gonna be expanding too 👀 @McWolf

Kind of miss that feeling when I first joined and didn't know anything about attributes, now if you want to be a serious player you can or if you're just having fun more opportunities to do that

Edited by 16z

• Commissioner
Just now, solas said:

Next step, add promotion and relegation so Vasteras can finally take back their rightful place in the VHL ;)

We offer the man Vasteras back and he still demands more smh

4 minutes ago, assassin6898 said:

is this a joke if not that means i can get my pittsburgh team in the vhl

This is not a joke, but no VHL level teams will need to be added, only E level teams, and they'll all be in Europe and former teams we used to have here. I'm from Pittsburgh, so if this opened up a possibility for that, I'd be with you on it.

What does this mean for the VHLM Juniors teams? I know we're not using them now, but is it safe to assume those will stay underground?

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, fishy said:

What does this mean for the VHLM Juniors teams? I know we're not using them now, but is it safe to assume those will stay underground?

We’ll keep an eye on the numbers but in all likelihood I don’t see them getting used. With lower TPE numbers there should be slightly more breathing room down there.