Recruitment Survey (Un-Capped TPE Opportunity)

@Members

Hello VHL,

Today the Recruitment team has decided to bring you an un-capped TPE opportunity. Please fill out this short Google Forum, I would really appreciate it as it helps me get a sense of what areas I need to step into a little more for recruiting. To claim 1 Un-Capped TPE, you must fill out the forum to completion. Meaning when the question says (3 sentences), it must be 3 sentences (we will be checking this). After a few days we will go through all the responses and either approve or deny them. If we approve them we will make a post just like the trivia answers, where we tag your name. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this out. Love you all and have a great night.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2zSFCRXGkzFqtYcG0DOr_CCm_M2cvvL85Y7qt4lZLyNgfWg/viewform

Recruitment Team

Edited by JardyB10

4 minutes ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

I guess any of us between the ages of 26-30 might not exist 🙃

Lol we missed that, fixing now. I will edit the link and put in the new one. It has been edited. 

Edited by MexicanCow123

9 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Lol we missed that, fixing now. I will edit the link and put in the new one. It has been edited. 

You don’t need to make a new link if you just edit the form

Just out of curiosity but what does gender, age, and what country we live in have to do with recruitment? Just seems like information that really isn't important to advertising VHL to new users. 

1 minute ago, Peace said:

Just out of curiosity but what does gender, age, and what country we live in have to do with recruitment? Just seems like information that really isn't important to advertising VHL to new users. 

I'd assume it provides more demographic information to correlate with the question about platforms used. If we see more active users of a specific age/gender/nationality putting down similar commonly used platforms, that could be where the recruitment team focuses more on? That's what I would do with the data at least :P 

2 minutes ago, Peace said:

Helps us get an idea on what people blank age do. Or blank country, helps us maybe find some trends. 

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I'd assume it provides more demographic information to correlate with the question about platforms used. If we see more active users of a specific age/gender/nationality putting down similar commonly used platforms, that could be where the recruitment team focuses more on? That's what I would do with the data at least :P 

This

@Members Check this out! Free TPE, and maybe you help the league or something.

EDIT: I of course mean the top of this thread.

Edited by JardyB10

sentences seem like an arbitrary milestone to ensure completion, you can achieve the same value in responses effectively by requiring a minimum amount of tasks, items, subjects, etc.. imo tbh irl iirc

1 hour ago, frescoelmo said:

sentences seem like an arbitrary milestone to ensure completion, you can achieve the same value in responses effectively by requiring a minimum amount of tasks, items, subjects, etc.. imo tbh irl iirc

Yah we couldn't think of a way to make sure people put some time and detail in it as we didn't want all the one or two word answers.