Gustav

Game 20 Format Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the format of this game!

• Standard Mafia
    • Standard Coven
    • Any All

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/28/2021 at 05:20 AM

GAME 20 GAME 20 GAME 20

EVERYONE PANIC

THROW STUFF AND PANIC

ALSO SOMETHING ABOUT WAWA

Aside from me being 20 myself and having a bit of an existential crisis over our games catching up to my age, I am hyped for another iteration of everyone's favorite fun game, Take a Step Back!

...or, alternatively, Town of Salem! Nothing new for this one, so I'll put in the copy-paste yet again, with my usual refusal to paste it as plain text and re-format.

Rules are here

The wiki is here

CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE DISCORD SERVER

JOINING THE SERVER IS REQUIRED  FOR ALL PLAYERS! Non-players are welcome as well.

Remember that ALL game-related notifications will be given on Discord! Make sure you join the server, and check it BEFORE speaking in the game thread each day. Also, do your best to be there at the start of each night phase!

If you're new to the game, read up on some roles on the wiki and go through some old game threads in this subforum.

TRIVIA TIME:

HERE IS THE LINK TO TRIVIA!

-If you won the last game, you have an automatic 30% chance to receive a role of your choosing, if you'd like to request one. The winners of last game are listed below:

@Ptyrell

@Sixersfan594

@Lefty_S

@WentzKneeFan036

@Devise

@osens

-If you didn't win the last game, you can still request a role! Play trivia, and for each correct answer, you'll earn a cumulative 5% chance toward a role of your choosing, for a maximum chance of 20%.

-If you won the last game, you can still play! This possible 20% chance will be added to your 30% chance for a maximum of 50%.

-No, you do not need to do this if you don't want to.

-If you'd like to play without requesting a role, simply write "Random" in the role request box.

Vote for your preferred format up top and sign up down below, as always.

Target start date: Friday night!

List of players:

1. Advantage

2. BarzalGoat

3. Berocka

4. Devise

5. Domg5

6. Doomsday

7. Eagle Eye

8. Goliathus

9. Jericho

10. jhatty8

11. Juice

12. Lefty_S

13. Mr_Hatter

14. N0HBDY

15. omgitshim

16. osens

17. Ptyrell

18. Ricer13

19. Sixersfan594

20. WentzKneeFan036

Edited by GustavMattias

3 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I will attempt to play but will probably do nothing as I can't think straight. Maybe no brain power will make me a better player, who knows?

That’s how I usually do it :kekw:

Definitely in. Also can we please not do Any All for the 4th time in a row. I've literally never played in a normal game and I get that people have big boners for it but it makes the game WAY harder to learn for new players.

1 hour ago, Jericho said:

Definitely in. Also can we please not do Any All for the 4th time in a row. I've literally never played in a normal game and I get that people have big boners for it but it makes the game WAY harder to learn for new players.

Last game was standard mafia and I overruled the vote because a few people were speaking out against doing any all in particular. I get that some people don't like it but since I made the vote meaningless last game I'm not going to do that twice in a row.

Still time for votes to roll in too 👁️